I have the best baby!

edited December 2011 in Babies
I have to brag! my baby is so good! she doesn't cry much, eats well and at 10 weeks old she's sleeping through the night (most nights). she is always smiling and lately she has started "talking" to things. she especially likes talking to her blanket with little butterflies on it :)
my only complaints are - she won't nap during the day unless she's being held or on a car ride. and she wont sleep in her own bed at night, she has to sleep beside me.
feel free to brag about your own baby here too!

Comments

• Awe yay! My baby is AWESOME. Only cries when she's hungry (and its more of a whimper) if she's sleepy (but she always gives very obvious signs like rubbing her eyes & yawning before crying) or if she's hurt (last night she was playing with a toy and she hurt her finger) and occasionally if she just want to be held...although that's another sign she's tired! She's always smiling and laughing! It's awesome. Everyone always says I have such a good baby! So proud of her! She makes me really not want anymore kids...why mess with perfection?! Lol
  • ooh and last night she slept for 14 hours straight!
  • 14???? holy crap! I was excited about 8.5 last night lol @natashalynn
    how old is she?
  • Wow thats awesome ladies..I can't wait till my daughters starts to smile & "talk". Mine really doesn't cry either, unless she is hungry or needs a diaper change. She's not sleeping through the night yet, but as long as she's not on a growth spurt she will sleep for four hours straight. She will be 5 weeks tomorrow.
  • She's quite a bit older than your Lo. She's six months this week. But she's been sleeping 6-10 for a few months now.
  • I have an awesome baby too! she is so smart! she rolled from back to tummy at 1 month& was sleeping on her side from the day we got home! she is 6 weeks and already bables back to us and has had awesome head control for awhile! she came out with eyes open & looking at everyone in tge delivery room who held her. & she even smiled in the delivery room a couple times. I feel like she is so alert and advanced for her age :))
  • Aww well my baby is 12 weeks..he does have colick BUT he does sleep 12+hrs @ night :D he can roll over, can hold his toys, & is learning to sit up :D & he's teething o_O
  • Oh & if you talk to him he talks back, he loves the ABC song also
  • My baby boy will be 4 week old tomorrow so not really much to brag about apart from him smiling for the first time today!!! :D and he was laying on his play mat trying so hard to coordinate his hands so he could hit the toys bless him :) he wakes once a night which I thinks real good for a baby :) and only ever cries if he's hungry, over tired or just wants cuddles :)