this woman....

So im 18 wks pregnant and have 7 month old daughter. this pregnancy wasnt planned but im still happy for a healthy pregnancy. At work people have already been whispering about me being pregnant so soon after just having a baby, but today a nurse i work with is talking and then she turns to me and asks 'are you pregnant again?' I tell her yes and then she and another woman go on and on about how soon its been and im going to have like 6 kids before im 25 and that i need to give my body a rest blah blah blah blah. it just really irked me. im in a stable marriage and its not like i cant provide for this child or something. some people just have no tact i guess

Comments

• I went thru that to my baby was 6 months wen I got prego an I already had a 3 year old I finally jus got sick of it an told them I was grown it was none of their business i take care of my kids .
  • It pisses me off. even if this pregnancy was planned she has no buisness talking about what my family and i do
  • Next time they ask you.. say: yes I am pregnant again and it was planned.. and change the subject.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Surely that's up to you and your husband no one else! Some people need to focus on there own lives and not stick there noses into other peoples when its not wanted smh