what to buy ......

edited December 2011 in Babies
My 2 month old for Christmas.. I'm so clueless

Comments

• @moodymommie thanks :) I was thinking to stock up on things but idk?
  • well I got her a swing but i put her in it already so its not reallya present &she has a lot of clothes already
  • I bought my son a projector that has a slid show and music and a mirror. Planning on using it when its bed time so he can fall asleep on his own. Also a piano that goes in the crib so he cam kick plays piano notes and music
  • I think you should just get you baby stuff they can grow into. Sizes of clothes you are lacking, A Bumbo, Toys for say 6+ up, Sit and Stand, Ride on Toys. They grow so fast!
    Or even Stuff you would need like Diapers, Wipes, To go set (shampoo's, powder, lotion) They won't know the difference lol
    Or even stuff for Mommy about Baby like, a Scrap book, or a Photo Album, or Picture Collage. Something that you will use to capture and savour the memories of your wee one.
    Hope this helped a little.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've done the same as @firstTimer89 . Ice bought my 1 month old a big jar of rattles, some fun teethers a sit and play activity center (can change to a push along) a drum that lights up when u bang it and makes different noises a bumbo and some 6-9 month clothes
  • Sorry I'm on my phone in the car so I can't tag everyone but thanks for the advice :) she gota lot of clothes and play mats and bouncy chairs already lol she has so much that's why its so hard. But I bought her a glitter lava lamp today from Ross for only $6 :) and some super cute onesies , & some diapers so far lol
  • My son is 6 weeks and I bought him wipes bottles little animal rattles for his wrists a flexible ball rattle monkey pads that go on the straps of his carseat so it doesn't rub his neck. A little steering wheel thing thar sings to him wherever he touchs it and some sleeper outfits and a cars blanket. And a carseat cover. So mostly just things he needs and a few toys.
  • Im buying my daughter a bracelet.... Gotta start their bling collections early lol and a really nice money box
  • I totally forgot about jewelry I was guna get her some earrings :)
  • Something educational like baby einstein dvds and books. I'm due on christmas and if my baby comes before then ima buy a swing and put a big bow on it since I still gotta buy one anyway lol
  • @myHEARTx3 Omg you been pregnant forever !! Pop that baby out already :) lol and that's a great idea she seems so advanced already might as well make her more smart lol & that's a great idea about the swing
  • Yes I have lol! I'm almost there. :)

U should really...i bought the whole dvd set for my son and he was talking early and is really smart for his age. I still have it but its missing dvds and all scratched up so I gotta but a new set for my daughter lol
    Jewelry is a really good idea too...something they can keep forever and be like this was from my first xmas hehe
  • @myHEARTx3 I can't wait till you have your little sunshine :) Awww well it sounds like a great investment then ! And Yes I Love jewelry so I might as well start her off now :)
  • Books, plushies, a memory chest (bin to put special outgrown outfits or toys in for her baby), bows for her hair, toys for when she is a bit older, a ball