My experience so far

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Just want to share my feelings here. I'm a 21 year old full time student. I'm going for nursing. School is really taking a toll on me. Good thing is I only go two days a week. I currently do not work but hopefully I find a job since I'm one of the few who doesn't have morning sickness. This is my first pregnancy, so I'm scared, excited and all the above. I had no clue I was pregnant being that my doctor told me chances were slim because of my hormones imbalance. I'm 7w6d due September 7. The father is my boyfriend of a year and seven months. He is excited and plans on being there. He is such a great guy. I'm more than glad to give him his first child. We are both hoping for a boy. We will call him Meiko Govanni. If its a girl we will call her Meika Giselle. I have not decided whether to give the child his last name or mine. I'm hoping mine. Then when he marry me (lol) our last name will be his. My mother is slowly coming around even though she absolutely dislike my child's father. I feel any conversation I can get out of her pertaining to the pregnancy is progress. I have my first appointment this upcoming Friday. Hopefully an ultrasound to hear a heartbeat. I'm taking this process one day at a time. I plan to be the best mother to my child. I'm hoping by the time s/he is here I'm prepared in every aspect.
Good luck to all the soon to be mommys and fathers whether its your first, fourth, sixth whatever the case me be. I wish all of you the best.

Comments

• Awww good luck to you & your bf! X
  • Good luck. I know it can be hard especially if your mum does not like your boyfriend but i'm sure he will show her what a good daddy he will be.
  • edited January 2011
    Will pray all goes well for you and bf. Times maybe challanging but remain in school no matter what. May God continue to bless both you and your little one. Love the possible baby names!
  • @KAYLEIGH1989 THANKS

@VANMCKENZIE THANKS AND YEAH HE WILL DEFINITELY PROVE TO HER THAT HE CAN HANDLE HIS AS A MAN.

@BABYWATKINS THANKS YES I'M PLANNING ON STAYING COMMITTED TO SCHOOL. THANKS