2weeks old as of wed. dec.14 feeding size.

edited December 2011 in Health
How much do you feed your 2week old?

Comments

• Oz wise and how often?
  • i breastfed but i think 2 oz ever 3-4 hrs.. but heres a bump
  • Mine was 2 weeks yesterday and she was doing 2-3oz every 2 hours now she is taking 3-4 every 3 hours. She is such a little chunck!
  • My lil guy knocks down 3-4 oz every 4 hrs. He just turned 2 weeks this past sat.
  • I breast fed and he was having 3-4 oz every 2 hrs! He's now 4 week and has 5-6 oz every 2-4 hrs! My little chunky butt :)
  • Oh good I am glad that other babies take this kind of amount. I was starting to think I was over feeding her. My little chuck-a-roo
  • My daughter was taking 3oz at 2 weeks , she is 5 weeks 4 days right now & she eats 4oz sometimes 5 .
  • My son was eating 2oz 2-4 hours now he is a little over 10 weeks and takes 3oz every 2-3 hours
  • edited December 2011
    Breastfed 2oz every 2 hours during the day and 2 hours at night until birthweight is met then feedings are every 3-4 hours nightly. If she would take more at night feel free so you may get a 4 hour evening.
  • Breastfed 2oz every 2 hours during the day and 2 hours at night until birthweight is met then feedings are every 3-4 hours nightly. If she would take more at night feel free so you may get a 4 hour evening.
  • I can't breastfeed or pump for her, docs orders because she projectile vomits it all back up. So she's only on similac. She eats 3 oz every 3-4 hours, but isn't gaining the weight she should be and myself and the doctor is worried.
    She was born 8pounds 1.5oz and she left the hospital at 7 pounds 13oz
    Her first doctors appt was the following Monday after she was born (she was born on a wednesday(11.30.11) and she weighed at 7 pounds 9 oz and a week later at her appt today she weighed at 7 pounds 10oz and the doctors worried because he said usually they meet their birth weight by now..
    I have to bring her back in a week to the doctors :/
    She doesn't throw up anymore and barely spits up.
  • Try feeding her more often maybe? Idk here is a bump
  • Lol what does it mean when people say bump on here?
  • It puts it back to the top so more people can see it & give more advice/comments
  • Oh ok, that makes sense now. Thanks lol
  • @angie87 im glad its not just my baby. She's 9.5 wks and eats 3oz every 2-4hrs.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Heyyy hunn our bundles were born thee same day nd my bby girl drinks 3oz every 3-4hrs<3
    she's 8pounds3ounces
  • :) lately she's been eating good 3oz and wanting it every 3 hrs usually right on the dot exactly 3 hrs apart lol I'm glad she's doing better with keeping it down too! :)