So Christmas is right around the corner........

edited December 2011 in Babies
What are you ladies getting your little ones???

My daughter turns 3 months on the 19th and since she not that old im not doing to much i bought her some wrist rattles, a rattle and teether combined, a crib to floor activity piano, and an outfit so far...

Comments

• Im curious to know wat everyone is getting I want to get my baby something toy wise but don't know what he is 3 months also so far he has 3 outfits n I ordered him the cutest lil Polo boots off Ralph Lauren site n now Im confused! What do they do with the floor activity piano?? How does it work?
  • I got a bunch of vtech little light up toys! my daughter will be 5 months January 4th
  • I'm going to get my 2 month old an excersaucer thing, she loves to be in the upright position and I'm gonna put rolled up blankets around her neck and back, and violet the dog :)
  • We aren't doing much, our daughter will only be 6wks...we are atleast getting stuff to wrap so she will have stuff underneath the tree. We are looking into getting her a bumbo, cause she loves sitting up and looking around & maybe some clothes but that's it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We are not getting anything at all. We are barely making ends meet financially. We might lose our only vehicle, we live with my parents and we are all in the same boat in this house. This christmas sucks, the only thing we have is our health that's what matters. Its hard not being able to provide, sometimes its hard to put food on the table but God is with us. Nice to know you all are not struggling and can afford toys for your babies. Oh well, somehow we will get out of this hole someday.
  • @jwrnjjp at least you have each other. Like I said we aren't getting her much. Money is tight over here too...but we are scrapping by so we can get a few things for xmas. Things will get better...maybe once you guys get back on your feet you can do a small late xmas or something.
  • Honestly, I love Christmas cause it means I get to be around my loved ones.
  • edited December 2011
    My little boy is 1 month old but have got him stuff he can use when his older. We've got him a bottle shaped jar of 10 rattles, a pack of 4 musical and light up rattles, 2 nice teethers, a sit and play activity center, a drum that plays music and lights up diff colours when u bang it and some 6-9 month clothes as we're short on them, not spent much on him though as its not as if he'll know anything,so most our money is going on our 3 yr old little boy. Can't wait to see his face now he understands everything about xmas :)
  • @jwrnjjp I'm sorry but just keep your faith we far from balling but I thank God daily for what he has given us lol shoots I'm just happy my baby not old enough to ask for things we can just get what we can n he doesn't know the difference! Really the best x mas gift for him is a bottle of milk n he doesn't even need a pretty bow on it to make him excited lol!
  • We are going to buy our 2 month old a floor gym and a couple outfits. We already bought him some wrist rattles and a couple little critters that hang from the car seat!
  • My baby 2months, I got her ears pierced, some outfits, Christmas pics, toys dat dangle like from the carseat....other ppl or getting her outfits, earrings ,play mat.
  • edited December 2011
    @Hot2Cold87 lol i was looking at some polo boots for my daughter as well.... and the activity piano can hook to the crib so they hit while they are laying down in bed and on the floor as they getting where they can hit or kick the keys etc i love it and her father is a keyboard player so i thought it would be cute.
    @FirstTime_Mommy ill look into that thnx
    @jwrnjjp i'm sorry love we've been going through a financial hardship as well i was out of work for 6 months because of bed rest and then having her i jst went back to work 3 weeks ago and BARELY able to get the little things im getting at thats being charged me and my bf are still struggling to pay bills and buy groceries but thnk God for the little help wic gives.... but at least you have extra Christmas isn't just about gifts its about love peace and happiness
    @mums_the_word im going to look into the sit n play activity center and the drum that lights up whats that called?
  • We are not getting her much because we have no money so all we got her was a bottle and some diapers
  • edited December 2011
    Omg they have the cutest lil girl ones!!! I was secretly wishing I had a little girl lol! And that is such a cute gift with her daddy being a keyboard player! My baby refuses to hold anything but he loves to kick!
  • @Hot2Cold87 Yea they do and lol smh ... and yea I think so too... and my little is starting to grab n hold things more
  • Aww I think I just have a lazy boy I try to make him hold his rattles, he refuse! toy keys, no! his stuff animals, nope! Only tries to hold his bottle sometimes b/c he is greedy lol!
  • We are getting our daughter this http://www.walmart.com/ip/Step2-Catch-Play-Ball-Pit/17270383
    She will only be 2 months old but once she starts sitting up and play more in a few months I think she'll really love it. Also you can use it as a baby pool or sand pit when she is older.
  • I cant even remember everything that I got my little one! She will be 6 months on xmas day. She has like 25 gifts under the tree but about half has been free through programs from my husbands job. And we are not done yet. She needs a blanket then ill be done
  • @1stWoodsBaby aww that is too cute
    @Proudmommy8789 oh wow girl =)
  • We are just going to get our daughter clothes... lol she will be turning 4weeks on Tuesday so there's not much to get her like @hot2cold87 said thee best gift will be breast milk LOL
  • My daughter is 4 months and we got her a few toys she will be old enough to play with in a couple months a vtech stuffed dog learning thing and holiday barbie which I decided I was going to get every year to put up! I also used her Christmas to get her the stuff we need for her like high chair and clothes. she has a older brother who would probably be very pist at Santa if he didn't bring "his baby" presents!
  • @mommimisha my baby not boobie milk fed so its more like similac for us lol
  • I am so broke I can't buy anything for anyone and I am super depressed about it because everyone has been getting so much for me and my baby and i feel like i owe people so much money.
  • Since Ollie isnt old enough for toys we are going to get him some sentimental : a sterling silver rattle. Its something that will go in his baby box and he will be able to pass it down to his baby. We are also going to donate a gift to a child on the angel tree at the mall in Olivers name.
  • edited December 2011
    My son turns 4months on Jan 8th..n he has everything!!
    3 swings
    A bouncer activity center
    a walker
    A activity center
    A bimbo
    3 vibrating/bouncer chairs
    A basketball
    A baseball
    A football (all mini)
    My baby can read
    a highchair
    Bambi,fox n hound (1&2) nemo, all the land before time
    A kitten *lol*
    A basketball bath tub set
    A singing puppy
    A hammer
    one of those activity centers they lay n and it lights up..
    N more that Mamaw picked out n wont tell me!!
    He's our only so he's a "little" spoiled. :)
  • Little one is 2.5 months.. i got him a couple of toys for when he gets a little older like an activity table and a little ball toy (hey couldnt beat10-15 bucks a piece).. and he's getting a pair of shoes from my mom, jumperoo cause he loves to push up already with his feet and kick and loves to be upright.. his great-granny is getting him a wagon (the expensive ones) to use when he's bigger.. we got him a few toys but i forgot what they were and he only got those because they were on sale.. our money is tight too.. we've got almost 8 grand in hospital bills from the pregnancy and from when my husband had lung surgery and all.. we wouldnt have ANY christmas is not for our credit card (and the fact we moved in with my parents in march to try to save, didnt work in our favor with doctors).. just hoping 2012 is wayyyy better to us than 2011 was (finance wise)
  • Iv got a jumperoo, a walker, loads of teethers and books, light up toys and musical ones, bath toys and 200 pounds worth of clothes that hes wearing now coz hes so big lol! :)
  • My daughter turned 3mos yesterday (17th). We got her a floor activity thing, and some clothes. Would have been alot more, but hubby lost his job. Oh we got her a few lil things, like a new bath mitt and a squishy rattly ball. I know my mom got her a bunch of clothes and I am sure my mil is gonna go crazy getting her stuff lol.