What size is your infant wearing?

2»

Comments

• Sophia will be 3 months old on Monday and she still fits in newborn. She wears some 0-3 and 3 month sleepers, but their kinda big on her.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Malia is 4mo on the 25th, wears 3-6 clothes, size 1 shoe, size 2 diaper (still a little big)
  • My baby boy is 2 months (9wks) and is wearing some 0-3 but mostly all 3 months and size one diapers :"
  • My lil girl is 3mos. 0-3mo clothes for her perfect.. 3mo stuff is still a little big on her. She was in newborn clothes til about 2mos. She was 8lbs at birth, but she is kinda petite. She is probably about 13ish pounds. She was 12.1 lbs at 2mos. She is just now getting into size 2 diapers, but they are still a lil big on her.
  • My son is 12weeks he wears 3~6 months clothes but 6 month all in ones, hes long. At his 2 month check up he was 13.11 lbs 24.25 inches long!
  • 9 weeks, newborn clothes, size 1 diapers, born 7lb 13 oz 21in, 2m check-up 9lb 14oz 22.64 in
  • @tricesbaby he's 10wks today at his 2month check up he was 11 pounds 7ounces that was almost month ago nit sure of his weight
  • My daughters 3 mo n is in 12 mo.... She my baby bulga lol
  • My son is 1 month old and at his app last Wednesday he weighed 10lb 4oz and is in size 0-3 month :)
  • My daughter is four months coming up on five n about 2 weeks n I'm starting to buy her 6-9 months clothing she can still fit 3-6 month sstuff but she is long n her pants flood n the last time she got weighed she was 14lbs 11oz. She is a heavy girl but not that big or chucky
  • My lo is 2 months tomorrow and still wearing newborn diapers and clothing. 0-3 is still a bit big on her. She weighed in today at 8lbs1oz though.