im hurt

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
I don't know what to do?! My babyfather Is locked up and I asked him why can't he be like my ex( 9passionate and sweet) so he got mad and told me why don't I just go back with my ex...so i think this is a huge flaw for me...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • In two months
  • @ArmahnisMommy I just wish he was more effectionate and treat me better because u feel like were are friends when we are suppose to be more than that...he hasn't even met our daughter because he been locked up when she was born in september
  • Well, u need to decide if this is how u want to live ur life and if this is the example u want ur child to have. Statistically if someone is locked up once they will be locked up again and for longer. My sister and her bf just got locked up (for like the 3rd time, they have 3 kids together). My advise is keep away (even if he is the babys father). Doesnt sound like u have the best relationship if hes not treating u like u want to b treated. I know i dont know u, just from woman to woman... YOU CAN DO BETTER than someone who has gotten locked up. It is a big deal because it will affect u forever. This will follow him around his whole life. Ur life is ur choice, make sure u make the right decisions for you and ur child.
  • Thanks @ mommyof3girls