my bf got stabbed and its alll.

Ugh soo my bf calls me today at 2am telling me that he got stabbed and jumped by soo many guys.poor bby wish I was there tooo protect him.....:/

And I blame no one but his stupid pathetic alcoholic cousin...:(

So my bf called me at 2am saying that his drunk cousin called him begging too pick him upp at a kickback he was at because he had no ride home. ..soo the good of my bf he said okk you know he felt bad for his cousin... well he gets there nd his drunk cousin was arguing with This huge fat guy nd wat do u know the fat guy socks the living shit out of my bfs cousin soo too help out his cousin of course my bf goes in too stop it and while he was doing that all his friends jumped in nd started attacking my bf:( nd my bf said he froze he couldn't do anything about it I mean come on 6guys againt my bf...?? Ughh soo suddenly he felt heat on his hip nd wen the fight was over his cousin told him oo shit u just got stabbed....ughh soo my poor bby got stabbed and attacked because of his drubk alcoholic cousin nd I'm sad nd mad I can't even sleep:(
I put alcohol on his stab but idk wat else too Do to mke him feel better:'(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Uh yeah he needs to go to the dr.
  • Uh yeah he needs to go to the dr.
  • @ashleyfew && @babyluv8 true imma tell him too go to The er tomorrow cause he could get an infection , the good thing is he didn't stabb him all the way he just pretty much got The top layer idk its soo hard too explain id post a pik but I dnt have photobucket:( blahhh but the cut is not deep what soo ever but I understand that it can get infected;(

Ughh and its all his stupid cusins fault<\3
  • Reallly eeek imma take him too get it checked cus this is really worrying me: (
    nd the cut isn't deep but omg Its hard too describe it looks ike a triangle cut I'm serious its so trippy
  • He should go today not tomorrow. He should have gone right after it happened.
  • Why would he go in to the er right away? He probably needs stiches and a tetnis (sp?) Shot... Like asap!
  • @ArmahnisMommy, the wound care nurses at the hospital recommend Dial soap for almost all cuts/scratches/scrapes, providing it is something you don't need to see a physician for. If you need to see a doctor for it, cover it with something clean and head to a clinic, ER, or 911 for something really severe. Apply pressure for bleeding.
    Also, most people don't know that wounds don't need to "air out." New skin grows faster if kept moist and covered. Wash daily, apply neosporin, And cover with clean bandaid/gauze.
  • Oh and peroxide is not generally used unless a wound is infected ie: redness, warmth, swelling, pus. Then we dilute it with saline (or sodium chloride, same) otherwise it can damage new skin cells also. Clean and cover!
  • @everyone thank-you for all the info myy hubby is perfectly finee<3