Boy or girl wat do u think??

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I was suppost to kno wat I was havin 3weeks ago but bby is not wrkin wit me n the doc to c ANYTHING, so anixious! I,hop I find out on the 16th..

Comments

• Well if the babies already being a pain then its gotta be a boy lol x
  • Lol my boy flashed us like pro but my girl decided to be discreet...
  • girls r more descret then boys x
  • yeah my 6irl wouldnt show me either but we caught her out eventually
  • I say girl.. Girls discreet? Mine wasnt! Had her legs open haha..
  • I jus found out I was havin a boy an he was spread eagle my lil girl was a lil harder lol very stubborn
  • Its a Girl lol
  • Every one thinks it is, I keep thinkin boy but I wanna girl. ;;)
  • Aww yu moms r gettin me exicted 4a girl. Im happy eather way but I think mixd lil girls r adorable.. But im eatin lots of pickles n chineese candy. Aint that the boy thing.lol
  • My boy was showing the world he is a boy. Girls r lady like and close their legs supposedly lol.
  • Thats funnie Kingsmama. Buttrue im just ready to kno! How far along r u?
  • When do find out? Youre scan looks simalr to mine! So i say girl. Everyone was so sure i was having a boy! But all where wrong.. Nearly 24weeks. Little girl @Mommie2b
  • March 16 ill b 51/2 n I find out. WooW I would love a girl. A boy is great too! Im happy as long as its healthy. Wat r u naming ur liddo love?did u cry when u found out I kno ima b soo emotinal
  • I think girl!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Really aww.. I wish this the 16th would hurry up n come already! Soo impacitent, lmao! Hhahha I would love a bby girl O:)
  • I have to agree with everyone else because I just found out I was having a boy and his legs were wide open...
  • hhahha kool