Um?

Comments

• @gatorbob no, he's unemployed.

@navybabyonway he said he's undecided
  • Girl you need to run on the opposite direction this guy sounds like trouble! I get you think he is "the one" but is this something you want around your baby?
  • Ummm is no one seeing the connection between this story, a story that was on pregly for adults, AND another one on here by like mturner or something? Different relationships between the girls, but same situation in each story.....sorry, but I again think this is mud.
  • Last question....what exactly are u needing help with?
  • I think I should take them on muary or something so they can see how sick it is because everyone will be making fun of them.
  • no MAury you need Jerry lmfao
  • He really sounds like a winner! Can't support you, sleeps with his underage cousin, and gets her pregnant. Why are you asking what you should do?¿ Your only 19 I'm sure you could find someone better!
  • @BentleysMommy716 what is pregly for adults?
  • @bentleysmommy716 I thought it was odd that the other one on her was very similarbut I thought is give it the benefit of the doubt.
  • Ad definitely Jerry! Lmao
  • @bentleysmommy716 what is pregly for adults? And what does mud mean?

@doodles just wanted advice and someone to talk to.
  • Made Up Drama! MUD
  • Thanks for listening to the people who didn't give me shit. I think I should leave him it'll just be hard so well see. Have a merry christmas..
  • @babydust it's a facebook group like this. It's where everyone went when pregly went haywire a while ago.

@navybabyonway yeah last night there were two girls who were bff's. One of the girls gave her hubby a threesome for his birthday with her bff. Her bff ended getting pregnant. They mturner person...same story but with twin sisters.....this, same story but with cousins.
  • @bigbelly oh. Well unfortunately my story isn't made up..
  • goodnight and Meryy Christmas
  • *rolling eyes!
  • Something I havent seen mentioned... He cheated on you right... 'the one' knows how to be faithful... Doesnt screw little girls... Doesnt screw his own blood relative... Gets a job to support the child he already has... Just my opinion...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Bentleysmommy716 I was starting to think I was the only one who noticed around here lol...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Honestly, and I'm not trying to be mean at all! Something I learned in a messed up relationship.... You are quit a bit younger than him, then he's flirtatious with someone even younger and goes as far as sleeping with her, and a blood relative at that. There is something not right in his head and can completely see him doing it again. I was dating this guy a lot older than me, he said and did strange things to me and that should have been a red flag. I ended up finding out he was a convicted child molester. Despite the fact that he has to go to mandatory classes every week and try to "get better" there will always be that thing in the back of their mind that didn't tell them this us wrong. The girl was his step daughter. I left his ass cuz A. He sexually abused someone B. It was a "relative" C. It was a child D. He cheated on his wife! The only reason it isn't continuing is because parol officers stop by his house all the time. Please, for the sake of your child and you don't stay with him! Trust me, there is someone out there way better for you! I know it may be hard to leave but whenever you want to go back just think of the fact he slept with his 16 year old cousin and keep your child's safety in mind. And I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if the parents care, it's still statutory rape. If you don't report him what's to say he won't do it to someone else.... Trust me, you don't want that on your concious (sp?)... I will pray for your strength! I'm sorry you even have to deal with this crappy situation!
  • Sorry that was so long! and seriously ladies this sick crap happens all the time so give her the benefit of the doubt! Please everyone be nice :(
  • why is this not closed? real or not its causing drama @mama_kat
  • Because if it's real she deserves our support. Just like everyone else on here.
  • My brother was in this situation! His wife had an affair with her own cousin for a few months. While he was working she would have him up at thier campground.
    She only confessed because she missed her period. Luckily she wasn't..they got divorced and he moved across country.