help

edited December 2011 in Trying to conceive
Ok ladies I have a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old and my bf and I want another. We have been trying for 4 months and nothing.g. I'm getting so frustrated because I obviously have no problem I have 2 other kids. This would be his first child but I think something is wrong with his swimmers. How would you ladies go about telling him he needs to get checked to make sure he can have kids?

Comments

• Maybe bring up the fact that youre suprised its taking some time and maybe decide a schedule so for example agree that if uv not concieved say within 6 months youl go see a dr? To be honest tho, most couples have to ttc a year before a dr will do tests and sometimes it jusy takes time, we were trying for over a year with my daughter and that was my 4th pregnancy.
  • Only trying for 4 months isn't bad. It can take a year before you know something's up.
  • With my second hubby and I kept blaming each other for it not happening. I knew I could get pregnant cause I already had a three year old. So I went to the Dr and she said it probably was me because I had been on depo. She gave me six months to get pregnant, and I did, if not he was gonna go get checked, lol. I'd give it time, then go get checked.
  • It took hubby and I 9 months of trying to get pregnant and there was nothing wrong with either of us
  • ya my dr said to not worry till a year had gone by for a normal person (i am missing an ovary so she said wait for two years for me.)