the real women of pregly

2»

Comments

• from the size of you kellie u can def thump.shouldnt u be tryn to figure out if ur husband still wants u or not instead of being on here? :)
  • I just bought a life on amazon, would you ladies like one?
  • She's just mad bc she's not celebrating Christmas with her litter bc her mom is raising them.
  • Seriously?!? Its Christmas. Yes we're in a group. Yes we've bonded. So fucking what?!? Please go enjoy your family and your Christmas and stop starting drama.
  • well I guess u could say im and ex member.ill wait while yall hudddle in ur group tryn to figure out who I am.
  • I c yall still on the eli thing.lmao
  • Someone is sippin the haterade on Christmas what you stick your tampon up too far or did you stick it sideways in your ass instead of properly I can send you the instructions if you need?!
  • Figure it out yet
  • Merry Christmas ladies i love you all and can yall please tell this pussy ass bitch to stay off ftrwop's line lame pussy ass bitch i wish i could jump through this computer and slap your stupid bored ass whoever you are THATISALL carry on ladies.
  • y'all think really highly of yourself dont u.y'all swear ppl r constatntly hating on u.lmao
  • @YoUrPeEp name callin now?im glad I get to u so much.lmao
  • Lololol...Aww Eli....are u still upset cuz I kicked ur wack ass out my group..or are u mad cus ur man's sperm ain't gettin the job done?
  • whoever you are i know you got kids go cook a meal or go to church or something you dont have a life and it is getting lame for once in your life can you grow past the age of 12. SOMEBITCHESJUSTDONTLEARNEVER!!!!!
  • im actually still n the group.just wanted to let u know.but like y'all said it is christmas.ill talk to yall later of course.lol
This discussion has been closed.