ugh =(

edited December 2011 in Babies
Tomorrow I go back to work...I'm so not.looking forward to that..I don't want to leave my daughter for eight hours...at least I am only going back four days a week, but I wish I could stay home all the time..but that's not how it works so oh well...very very bummed(insert big big sigh here)

Comments

• I feel you! I go back to work Tuesday. But I love the feeling I get when I'm excited to see her after its been a few hours!
  • I go back on the ninth.. :( pending I get a release from the dr!
  • I go back to work Jan 2nd and I do not want to leave my baby boy for the life of me but I do want to get out of my house, it would be perfect if I could take my baby boy to work with me! ;-)
  • I know how you feel. :( I've been back to work for a month now and I miss him SO MUCH!!!! He's right by where my husband and I work so we get to visit him at lunch. But I agree with @ZolaBean it's SO GREAT to see the excitement on his face after we've been gone a few hours! Good luck and know that you both will survive!
  • Yes it was very nice to see the excitement on her face when she heard my voice:-) @zolabean & @musicmomma
    It would be amazing to take my little girl to work @excitedforoctober.
    Why is your release taking so long @starlilly?

Today wasn't horrible...the eight hours went by fast plus I got to take my break to pump & got to come home before her & my fiance left to go to my parents house so he could go to work.
  • I had an abnormal pap while pregnant, I had 3 done while pregnant to keep an eye on things and it turned out that I had abnormal cells on my cervix, so they had to cut two pieces off and scrape it! I go backon the 9th to find out if it was cancer...
  • Oh ok...I hope it isn't. Good luck!
  • Thanks! me too!!