just a thought.......

So I was thinking about how men will always produce more sperm........all with the millions upon billions of sperm that have entered my body in the past 2 years......I am still waiting for one Tlingit meet my egg! Does anyone else feel this way? My husband and I see each others only person to have ever had unprotected sex with and he had been tested and his spermies are good swimmers.

Comments

• Girl! Its me usmcwifemommy I pray for you all the time bc uoi have been trying so hard for so long and I pray one day soon you'll get your micacle.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope you get a bfp soon!!!
  • I know how you feel! In fact, after all of our troubles and the troubles I hear from others I am actually surprised people are able to get pregnant! For ovulation to occur, for sperm to meet the egg, and then to implant and all the many many other things that have to go right, I am surprised it happens as often as it does! When I see a pregnant person, I'm like whoa! Its a miracle!
  • I really hope you get your bfp! I've been praying for you
  • Thank You ladies! & yes I am surprised too! There are so many that do it every other day but spend years trying it just doesn't make sense to me that so many people are pregnant.....a miracle in deed! But I am feeling great about 2012!!!!!
  • and I keeping thinking how my husband has no spermies and I just want one to squeeze through.... And or how we do an iui and 40 million haven't gotten to an egg yet :( keeping you in my prays
  • @Excitedtobe good luck hunny! I will keep you in my prayers!
  • @Prayin_4_twins and @Excitedtobe i keep u ladies in my prayers. I cant wait to hear when u get ur bfps. Hoping 2012 is a GREAT year!!! You ladies will b wonderful mothers because u know how precious each and every life is. ;)
  • i know how you feel love!!! but i am oh so certain you will get a BFP :D SOON!!! our story is just so similar and i'm finally glad i can sign up and get to talk to you along with the other ladies who are ttc! k i am sending you big ol heaping bags of baby dust !!!!!!
  • My sil & bil tried for years. Did clomid & imsemination. The only thing that worked for them is invitro. We think her eggs were just super tough!!! They only did insemination once tho. Then went straight to invitro 5m later. Worked their first time. Now every have 2 baby girls to show for it!
  • Thanks so much everyone!