postpartum shedding....

edited December 2011 in Postpartum Health
how long will it last? I started shedding my hair around 2 months pp. I'm almost 3 moths pp and it's getting worse. How long will it be going on for or how long of a time period did you start loosing your hair pp.?????

Comments

• Thats about when i started "shedding" lol... Mine lasted until i was at the point of where i said this is not normal and i need to go see a doc... Then it finally would seem to stop. It was a nightmare for me!
  • Mine ended at about 5 months pp. Hang in there :)
  • Ugh I'm scared for that because my hair is already really thin to begin with :-(
  • I am 8 months PP and I'm losing more hair now than I did at that time. Not trying to scare you, but its terrible.
  • I'm having the same problem my sons ten Weeks
  • Yea I started shedding around 3 months pp... All my hair in the front was gone... It looked horrible. It's just starting grow back
  • I had it real bad with my last son buy luckily my hair isnt real thin. It lasted for about a month but then it had to grow in again. I had little baby hairs growing in for so long! In fact, I think they still are and it's been 2 years ago lol. I just had my daughter a month ago so I'm praying it doesnt happen again :/
  • Man. I loved my hair preggo! My hair is thinner too. I hope it doesn't get too bad!
  • I'm looking forward to loosing the hair on my stomach. As beautiful a thing as pregnancy is, it sure does funky things to our hormones and bodies. Lol!
  • Losing...not loosing...woopsie!