looking for a pregnancy buddy

edited January 2011 in First Trimester
I'm Tiffany and I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my second baby (I have 3 little angels in heaven that were lost to miscarriage) and I'm due in September. I had my first baby last August. I'm looking for a pregnancy buddy to go through this pregnancy with.

Comments

• Hi Tiffany sounds like we have a lot in common my name is Rosa this is my third child I had one misscarriage and have a older child this pregnancy is crazy thus far morning sickness and bloating LOL how r u doing?
  • hi my name is Emily seven weeks better I already have one and three step daughters I had a miscarriage cause of my ex but that relationship is dead with he kicked me in my stomach two hours after we found out
  • sorry pushed post to fast but I went through my first one alone so I would appreciate it if I didn't go through this one alone
  • Hi my name is Daphnee.. I am pregnant with my third baby, lost previous 2 to miscarriage :( I really need the support of other mothers and go thru this together! Consider me a "belly buddy" for you! Srry to hear bout ur lost angels, hopefully everything works out for us during this pregnancies.. take care love!
    --due Aug 23rd if god willing everything works out fine.
  • Hi i am a mother of 6 soon to be 7, due July 10th. We have a 17,15,14,13,2,&1 year old. We also lost a baby April of last year which was very devastating to me. I took it hard and prayed that God would heal my heart & get me through this, & He has. 6 months later we were blessed to be pregnant again. Everything is going great even though still find myself on eggshells with this pregnancy. So i understand what your feeling. So it seems that your not alone in this pregnancy & we have each other to support us. Take one day at a time & enjoy every minute you have with your tiny miracle growing inside because before you know it they'll be here and growing up faster than we could ever imagine. Blessings to all you mommies!
  • It is great to hear all of your stories. Sounds like we've all got some angels in heaven. I can't tell you how terrifying it is to be pregnant again so quickly after having my son. My pregnancies are considered high risk and that scares me as well. The first trimester is so hard to get through and seems like its such a long wait until the second trimester.
  • Hey, my name is Jamie. I'm 19 and I'm 15 weeks pregnant. In early 2008 I found out I was pregnant but sadly it ended in a miscarriage. My boyfriend (who I also. The father) Is extremelysupportive and super ecstatic but I'm so worried. Once the baby's here I'm afraid it might be too much and we'll break up. I'm more worried about the happiness of my baby than anything else... I just can't get that thought out of my head when this is the time I should be happiest
  • Hello. My name is Sarah and I am 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I have a 6 year old daughter and a 7 month old son. I am also a little nervous about being pregnant so soon after having my son but my husband and I are still very excited about. Thinking about having 2 in diapers is very daunting but I think we are up for the challenge! (I hope so anyway)
  • I am 21 weeks pregnant wit my 2nd lil peanut. I have a lil boy who will b 3 feb 27th. I am having a lil princess this round. Very excited jus dnt kno a name yet.
  • Hi my heart goes out to you. I'm pregnant have two darling daughters aged 6 and 3. I have had 6 miscarriages one wen I was 6month pregnant with a little boy. The pain is still there. I am scared this time I can't even bring myself to tell the doctor! My husband and family are thrilled. My pregnancy is classed as high risk which means I am pushed and poked for the next however months! Aaah. Any support wud be greatly accepted and if u need a listening ear I'm here for u! Take care
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hey, I'm Krystal. 5 weeks today, due September 27th. I'm extremely nervous and scared about being pregnant. Though its my first, my mom has a history of miscarriages and still born births. I have 7 brothers and/or sisters in Heaven. This wasn't really planned, but I'm going to be positive. Any support would be great. And I'm always here to lend an ear. :-)
  • Hi my name is lexi. I'm 5 wks 3 days due Sept 24. This is my 4th pg. I have 2 children an 8 yr old and 11 mo old. I have mc twice.. I'm so nervous.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a healthy daughter my son is a angel in heaven I list him at 33 weeks I'm just waiting till I can hopefully deliver this baby and it be healthy and bring the baby home I'm scared of a mc and another still born I freak out about every little thing. I'm 16 weeks and still haven't told our friends and family bc we are scared of what might happen and don't want everyone to get excited just in case
  • It can be very hard to be positive about pregnancy when you've experienced a loss. I think it somehow robs us of the innocence of going through a pregnancy without major worries. I am so glad that there are so many supportive women who replied to this post. We know what its like to not take our situations for granted, and because of what we've been through we cherish our babies all the more.

Update on my situation: I'm now in my 6th week and have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow morning. Hopefully we'll see baby's heartbeat and get a due date! I'll post an update tomorrow. Hope all your pregnancies are going well.
  • I had a mc in 2003. Had my daughter in 05 and we have been trying since 06 to have another. After process after process and my husband deploying every other year I am pregnant finally again. I am very nervous but I always try to stay as calm as possible. Good luck ladies and fathers.
  • I have two friend one 2 weeks ahead of me and one 4 weeks behind me. I had a mc 3 mo before conceiving this time (now 22 wks ). They were excited and telling everyone, buying everything in site. My husband and I were so scared, we just started relaxing. But the hardest part was not feeling like I was enjoying the first few mo with our daughter and they seemed to not even realize what could happen. Now our little girl spends her.days kicking me to remind me she is there and okay so I am calmer now.dh is still not relaxing.