I need help!

Comments

• Me too @EzrasMommy....I'm pretty sure I know one person...and I'm not saying a damn thing lol
  • It's like lupe all over again! Lol
  • That's why they're picking on Robin...she's bashed a lot of people, and was super mean for no reason 95% of the time. I'm not saying its right, but I understand...
  • @frickmurphy287 why are you doing this? Disliking Robin is one thing but to make a post like this is nasty. Its offensive to everyone fighting cancer. Its offensive to everyone who has lost a loved one to cancer. Of all the things to pick on that was disgusting. Shame on you.
  • @TishJ330
    Robin, me, has picked on everyone for everything. You should know that. I didn't point out cancer, I said a whole list of nasty things I do. Why you focusing on the lying about cancer part? Perhaps its because I went to far lying about it in the first place which is nastier than anything.
  • @frickmurphy287 u are really a piece of work and must not have a life.... do you really dislike Robin this much that you gotta make a fake account and do all this....THIS? is it really necessary? not only do you "think" you know her but youre "trying" to mimick her life.....are you that jealous of her or what is it?? Cancer is one serious thing to NOT joke about and wether you believe her or not who r u???..... :^o :/
  • Robin asked me to have this closed.
    @mama_Kat
    @homebirthadvocate
    please close this.
  • I didnt know Robin had cancer till about maybe 2 weeks ago...she doesnt go about parading her Cancer for pity....and she does not go around picking on people...theres a difference in randomly picking on someone or being misunderstood for "honesty" seems like no one knows how to be "real" and youre full of hate for her for some reason...so what did she really say about you?
  • It's ok karma's a bitch. So for everyone acting childish remember what you say you never know if anybody in your family is gonna be diagnosed with cancer!
  • pathetic [-( L-) :0&
  • @babydust Wait, so editing a pic solely for the purpose of making fun of someone isnt picking on someone? Its honesty? Oh ok, guess I was confused. :/
  • She doesn't go around picking on people?!?! Bahahahahahahahaha EVERYONE knows that's false!!!! Lmao!!!! I SAW what was said...
  • @babydust
    You are fake. Who are you to talk? Weren't you just picking on ArmahnisMommy? So you shouldn't talk.

@RWOP_Cookie
    Its okay because its Robin! She's a walking contradiction!

• GROW UP, seriously! No one said you had to like Robin, if that's the way you feel about her then whatever, but making a post like this make you no better at all. This is ridiculous, childish behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself, is this how you want your child(ren) to act?
  • @frickmurphy287 now i know youre rally not her becasue the REAL Robin knows who i am and wouldnt bring that up......and i didnt edit a pic its called copy and paste....and with @CristinaLynn i have also seen what happens and she does NOT go around picking on people.....its just the matter of how people interpret things.... i guess u cant fix stupid!!
  • @babydust um im referring to the pic makiing fun of Shannon, not sure what you're speaking of, but I guess you're right. "Cant fix stupid"
  • Wow we are all supposed to be moms and choose to "pick" on people. Idk robin or most of these ladies but what I am seeing is someone calling someone out for doing something but yet out doing her by saying things way worse. For grown adults you should be ashamed of yourself. This is a pregnancy forum not a damn soap opera.
  • edited December 2011
    Are you done boohooing now? I guess its all a matter of opinion, right?
    @momma_tiffay is it real mature to bring someones kid into this? Talk about low blow. How does that make you better?

@babydust
    So hiding behind a fake profile makes you better? Hypocrite at its finest!
  • exactly low blow making fun of her for having cancer...reallly? smh and just exactly who do u think i am? apparently since you know it all let me see if you know??? and arent you hiding behind a fake profile too? yup hypocritical because im not claiming to be anyone else
  • @mommy_tiffany wasn't bringing your children into it she simply asked if this is how you wanted your kids to act. Imagine them being in school and doing this to someone or imagine someone doing this to your child. Cyber bullying at its finest people! Happy I joined such a lovely supportive group of women [-(
  • @babydust
    weren't you playing the name game? Wouldn't tell who you are? So, let's say I am following your lead :>
  • @RWOP_cookie said exactly what I was going to...
  • @Noliesxjustlove
    I believe I was addressing @momma_tiffay, not you?
  • Nothing I said was out of hand. I'm not making fun of anyone, I just wanted you to consider what kind of role model you're being right now. Would you want your children to call others out & make fun of them publicly? This is cyber bullying, you know hurtful words can drive a person to suicide? Not saying Robin will, I don't know her, neither do you. All you know is what she's said, & what she's claimed. Do you honestly think making fun of a person who says they have cancer isn't a low blow? Because it most definitely is. If she really does, then shame on you.
  • guess youre good at being a good follower huh..... L-) and trust me u aint bothering me none.... youre just taking low blows because theres nothing else u can really say about her huh? and that pic about shannon...well.... sorry but if u put shit out there youre bound to get it back.....common sense....i didnt personally join in it on her page about the pic but im assuming you did......and fyi she didnt make it she just posted it on her wall.... i guess you really arent her huh?
  • :-| what's up with everyone making fake accounts about people? Me, Robin, Stephanie. In all honesty, how is this fun, entertaining, or intriguing to you, whatsoever? Whoever you are, you're a mother, correct? Would you want your children acting like this? Would you want you children being attacked like this by someone like you? I'm not saying the things that robin has said or done are okay. I'm not saying I'm perfect. But if you don't like her, what she does, or what she stands for, then why go to her level? It's not going to phase her, so why bother? If you know Robin so well, then you should know she wouldn't give two shits if you like her or not.

Along with this, are you really going to bring up Ashley's custody issues? Her and I have had problems in the past but really? How is she lying about that? She genuinely wants her daughter back.

To know so much about these peoples lives in grave detail, the only thing I some up is, you're not only a pathetic human being, you must be a stalker as well. If everything you're saying on this post is factual instead of an opinion.
  • I think Im missing the point of this.

And why does no one want to be me?!
  • @bentleysmommy716...I wish there was a like button cuz that was nothing but dead on truth.
  • i guess youre right @frickmurphy287 u really do need help..... and on this note im exiting stage left :-h
This discussion has been closed.