I need help!

124»

Comments

• @babydust
    Then why are you commenting??

@momma_tiffay
    So you're saying everything Robin has done makes it okay?

@BentleysMommy716
    What does this have to do with you? Quit trying to include your immature child with a child self. Doesn't your boyfriend need to break up with you again because his grandma told him to?
  • @Noliesxjustlove, thanks, glad to see someone gets my point.

@bentleysmommy716, we're on the same page!

@babydust, not sure if that's good or bad? ...

@frickmurphy28, don't expell your rudeness onto others who try to defend or attempt to break things down so that you can comprehend. Not nice.
  • edited December 2011
    @frickmurphy28, Did I say everything Robin has done is okay? NO I didn't, don't put words into my mouth. I don't know Robin, I don't know half of what she's done, BUT regardless you should try to be the bigger person & not stoop to lower levels.
  • Lol is my age the only thing anyone has on me? Yep 17 with a baby and I'm obviously a lot more mature than you are? Do you see me wasting my time making fake accounts to call people out? Didn't think so.
    And no, his grandma and I actually get along now :)
  • @momma_tiffay
    Are you trying to imply I am illiterate? Just so you know for future attempts at insulting the word expel is one L, not two. Aren't you friends with a racist bitch anyway? Talk to her about rudeness.
  • @BentleysMommy716
    Go somewhere else. Your need for attention, validation and to sound grown up is overwhelming.

@momma_tiffay
    I don't feel like it?
  • @captainmorgaine duhhhh cuz ur boring lmao jk jk jk
    @mommy_tiffay agreed

While I will not include my actual opinion on this Robin person...or her lil buddies cuz it may not be "nice", I will say that pointing out her flaws may be fun for some, but annoying for others. And it's not gonna make her change. Let karma claim her prize cuz if u don't, you will be consumed by her vengance (karma, not Robin)

All people involved in this have made the reopening of Pregly O.B.A.M.A. (One Big Ass Mistake America)
  • No she's simply saying your bashing people and throwing petty crap in their face and we are trying to explain to you why its unjustified and that we were not in turn throwing your children into the mix but asking you to put them in your shoes or the shoes of the people your bashing. Yet again things need to be explained for you to comprehend....
  • edited December 2011
    How do I act like I need attention. I'd love to hear this from the person who has to make a fake account to post threads like. But I'M the one who wants attention. Lol ok. :-bd
  • edited December 2011
    @frickmurphy287, there you go again trying to claim I'm saying things in which I am not. Obviously you can read, clearly you are not comprehending the point I am trying to convey. I am not insulting anyone, I'm sorry that you think that, I'm just trying to point some facts out for you & omg I spelled one word wrong, boohoo, life goes on. Friends with a racist b? Being whom? Robin? I don't even know or associate with her, so no. For the record I am friends with no racist b's. I don't believe in feeling like I am superior to others as you clearly do.
  • Ohhh lawdy lawdy!
  • I distinctly recall asking for this to be closed.
    @mama_Kat @homebirthadvocate
  • edited December 2011
    @BentleysMommy716
    Whatever you say. You're always wanting someone to reiterate you're a good mom, mature. Trying to talk about things you're too young to. Its weird hearing a child talk about sex, birth control, semen. Its not right.

@momma_tiffay
    if you say so.
  • :O [-( (:| L-) :-@
  • @momma_tiffay Lady, se'll never get it, it's cool, Karma has another one to get...blah blah lol
  • I agree with @TishJ330, this is absolutely ridiculous. This is such a shame.
  • @mama_Kat @homebirthadvocate.....this has really taken too long to close///is this all really necessary?
  • @LovinMy4, I see that, & it's truly saddening. I try to help out, but people always have to take something the wrong way. Psh, whatever.
  • @babydust im sure they got the first tag :)
  • @frickmurphy287 u are stalkin fb aren't u? Cuz the stuff u talk about...hmmm cuz Robin has a fb name of frickmeadows....and racist bitch? Whoa there missy! U gotta just chill! U gonna have a heart attack! Honestly tho, what are u gaining? Are u getting a money prize for outting people? Dude, hook me up with the honesty police cuz I could use a lil extra cash too! Haha man...i wan't even gonna rejoin Pregly, but this told me to...damn it haha
  • @momma_tiffay eh, no stress! Enjoy ny!
This discussion has been closed.