Sick of the shit

I thought opening the forum to new members would be good, but no we got all the people who have to start shit back on here. Most likely the site will go down because people dont have time for this bullshit anymore. Im sick of seeing childish ass posts. I will check to see if the site has went down or if the shit has died down from time to time but for now im taking a break. I wish everyone the best! :)>-

Comments

• I was pretty happy to be back but I think I'm with you on taking a break
  • I.m glad to be here, and I knew when the fb post popped up about pregly opening up again I knew EXACTLY what was gonna happen....it's sooooo sad...but I betcha there's gonna be somebody that pops up in here that says some shit about how this post makes it worse....watch
  • @lovinmy4 why you gotta come on here and say that? Lmaoooo just kidding!! :))

I actually said something to that effect on the Pregly Facebook page when they announced it. The first thing I thought when it was announced was "Way to bring the drama back!". Not passing judgement, but its kind of funny how many people begged and pleaded to have it opened, but now they're all regretting it. The drama was inevitable, though. So sad that a few immature children ruin it for everyone that has been on their best behavior the last few months. :(
  • @lilsugarmomma gurl I know, I saw u say it! I hope the dummies just go away...but I am afraid they won't booooooo
  • I agree, some people don't have a life so rherefore creating drama on a forum makes their life a bit more exciting...lol but dnt leave because a few people acting dumb that's what they want more people to leave so they can control pregly.
    @txmommy93011 & that goes for u too...lol u can't leave us...
  • Its like a train wreck...we don't want it to happen but when in does we all stop and stare...let the drama happen..it will die down and stop...its the way drama works.
  • Lol I wont go. I have 4 babies, I would like to think I kinda know about em a little bit lol
  • @txmommy93011 yeah u can't leave again :(
  • I'm glad they opened it cuz I got to come back :) but all these fake profiles are annoying as f***! But I'm sure it will die down soon enough. It's just cuz it's brand new right now
  • edited December 2011
    Well I hope you're atleast happy to have the people back who came back to genuinely help people! I hope I can help all of you as well as you help me if I ever need it :)
  • It's not going to die down unfortunately, it's going to get worse. I saw it coming as well...
  • @juliansmommy @ExccitedForOctober I know I don't wanna leave my fav preglies yet again. Lol but all these fake profiles make it feel like middle school bullying lol I thought we were all moms lol
  • What happened to the Ip tracker?
  • I duno, I go underground for like maybe a week, come back and all hell's let loose.. Why can't we all act like adults?

@bentleysmommy716 it's nice to have some old "faces" back, that I agree on, would be nice to not have the drama tho :)

Welcome back @ilovemykids86 @txmommy93011 and anyone else who's come back x
  • @mummylady83 you were on my mind the other day. How are you? I followed ypur story before I was banned :(
  • @bostonbabe I LOVE ur pic haha and I know who u r ;)
  • @txmommy93011 I'm ok thanks, Xmas wasn't too bad. I was expecting a lot more tears than I actually shed.. I'm not over things, but I think I'm coming to grips with the situation finally. How come you got banned? and what was your name previously?
  • @mummylady83 are you ttc? I honestly don't know why I was banned. Lol it's what I've been tryna figure out. But oh well, I used to be @HisMom20 :)
  • @lovinmy4 Hmmmm gee I wonder how?? Hehehe
  • I truly hope it doesn't get shut down this site is my life line and I've met an amazing friend/shoulder to cry on here.