My age, really?

Comments

• Actually, some pediatricians do see you until 21. Example, the doctor I saw last year, who is also my brothers doctor. But does it really matter if shes going to a family practice or a pediatric office?
  • I'm so craving the Moscato wine from Olive Garden right about now:)
  • @sophiasmom11 I had some olive garden tiramisu. Does that count? It's much better than doughnuts if ya ask me :)
  • Oh!,@ralphjordan I misunderstood :-)
  • Why do you even care @ralphjordan? Stalker mode.
  • Ive never had that. Whats it like?
  • @bahamamama4828 it was never clarified. He had a few episodes where he'd stare of into space and his eyes started to do this shakey thing for a few seconds and he was out of it during so. First they said it was mal petit seizures, then they said it sounded like nystagmus. I finally went to a pediatric neuro and we did an eeg. I didn't want them to sedate him so they said I could nurse him to sleep, hold him and be very still while the test was ran. But he moved a few times. So the neuro claimed it to be inconclusive. But he doesn't do the eye thing anymore so whatever it was, he grew out of it.
  • @BostonBabe88
    Its all good ;)

You made the post, its a forum and members can comment, so I did. How is that stalker mode?
  • I'm just wondering how does someone thinks they know your who life story.
  • You're going on and on about trying to prove that I go to a pediatrician when I don't. Why do you care? Lol.
  • Because you are so big on protesting you don't when in fact you do.
  • @shimattsbaby that's what I was wondering :/ I guess peoples lives are so miserable, they have to be infatuated with others........
  • @ralphjordan, ok whatever you say lol. Amber Zufar, is a pediatrician. You know all.
  • Kelsie Louise Wright
    Appointment tomorrow with my new doctor. Maybe she'll do something for my back. I can't take this pain much longer :(
    Like · · December 19 at 8:42pm via mobile ·

3 people like this.
    Cheryl N Mark Richard Who are you seeing?
    December 19 at 8:43pm · Like
    Kelsie Louise Wright I switched Bentley and me to Dr. Hartman. Her and Dr. Flowers just opened a new office.
    December 19 at 8:45pm · Like
    Cheryl N Mark Richard Oh good you will like her. When are you going to start seeing a family practice doctor?
    December 19 at 8:46pm · Like
    Kelsie Louise Wright When I turn 18, I'll start going to dr. Amber zufar. She just won't see anyone under 18 so I have to wait till april.
    December 19 at 8:47pm · Like
    Heather Ann Barnes Good luck!!
    December 19 at 8:48pm · Like · 1
  • It's funny your 17 yet your more mature than the person harassing you... just a thought... Some people need to clean the sand out of their vagina and grow up.
  • idk if infatuated is the word when u go flaunting everything about ur nasty self and then make a crybaby oh poor me post so everyone can boost your ego just because someone said they wished they were 17 that doesnt automaticly mean they were talking about you!!!!!! do you own being 17 o_o no one better say that # watch out!!!!!!!!!
  • Kelsie Louise Wright But this past week when I went for my back problems was the last straw. He didn't do a thing for me. Didn't even do an xray. Said it was because I'm so skinny and I have a weight problem. And told me I'm a child with a child about 5 times. So I switched both of us. Bentley will be going to Dr. Hartman now :)
    December 9 at 12:10pm · Like · 1
  • @momof1b1g
    HA! I think I am in love with you!
  • And as I said, they called me and told me that dr. Hartman wont see me since I've had a baby. I told them what dr. Zafar's receptionist told me and they said if you tell them you've had a baby, they'll see you.
  • Lol how am I nasty...?
  • i am in love with you too @ralfjordan everyone thinks it but u say it and i love it maybe we better get a room before someone else says it because u know they know best!!!!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oh ashley go take some pills
  • @ashleyfew, I'm saying. Why do they care so much. Obsessed. And I stuck up for you earlier! post was deleted though :( it was one of these idiots talking about your custody issues.
  • because you guys r best friends!!!!
  • lmfao ^^^^^^
This discussion has been closed.