My age, really?

Comments

• You spelled HYSTERICAL wrong, so I was simply asking what hysertically meant.
    You just admitted you take muscle relaxers, no?
  • Again I ask, WHO AM I if you are so all knowing?
  • @BentleysMommy716 oh wow I'm sorry I was confuse you stated you are a whore , so I asked you if you wanted me to call you one .
    oh here let me show you what you typed just because we know you're on meds maybe you have forgotten lol .........( copy pate--->Yepp, I'm crying hysertically over here. I'm such a drama filled attention seeking whore, unlike yourselves who are making fake profiles and going off on people. My mistake! <---from BentleysMommy716 )
  • kelsie i would just walk away, their not going to stop, their immaturity amazes me
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jazzi89
    What does this have to do with you exactly? FYI in that form, it would be they're. As in they are not going to stop...the second one is the correct form ;)
  • @ashleyfew ahh honestly yes you are ! :0&
  • @ashleyfew
    Maybe in smaller increments they would be considered SAFER, but not all the stuff you take in the amounts you take it in.
  • edited December 2011
    @ashleyfew sure it has ...go pump and dump . good night boo hoo ...
  • um seeing as kelsie is a friend, im not going to sit and watch ppl nitpic at her life.
  • Omg....lame....kelsie walk away
  • Never said horrible mom for breast feeding you dumb shit. I'm say that kelsies 2% is wrong. Again it depends on the fucking drug. And i work in a pharmacy dumb shit that's where my degree is. @ashleyfew
  • Again, attention seeking whore is a phrase.

Hysterically is a word. Would I say I'm over here crying hysterical? Uhhh no, hysterically?

@jazzi89 they all talk about how they're so real and never in their feelings soooo what's this? Lol everyone knows I'm kelsie wright. None of these pussies can say who they are. They have to hide behind screen names to attack people. And at that, attack people that they'll never meet. What's beneficial to them?
  • Yes walk away don't forget to build your bridge because you won't get far
  • Pregly has turned into a joke. It's supposed to be a supportive and informative forum. Leave Kelsie and Ashley alone. This is ridiculous!
  • and a dr would not prescribe narcotics at unsafe doses. i was on lots when i was bfing and my kid is fine. i think u should get a life and mind ur own business
  • @jazzi89
    Because she needs backup? Oh that is right, I forgot, she needs the strength in numbers, like when in grade school you pick sides. Oh silly me, she had a baby in grade school on purpose because it was the cool thing to do. Thought her boyfriend would stay forever. Silly little girl.
  • @ralphjordan I know who you are do you know who I am?!
  • Oh shit, they're the grammar police too. Grow the fuck up.
  • @bentleysmommy716 I don't know you, but don't listen to these losers who obviously have nothing to do, but talk shit to other people. They must not have their own shit together, and are just jealous that you do!
  • ya its fucking pointless. mayb i should go hide behind a name and talk shit, that does sound fun. ugh
  • Because you halfwit Kelsie you spelled it INCORRECTLY!! Did you miss that part?

@jazzi89
    Just because nothing happened to your kid doesn't mean it is okay.
  • Um my boyfriend and I are together dumbshit. Didn't see the bracelet he got me for christmas while you were stalking my facebook? And gradeschool?....no. lol PLEASE get your facts straight before you go running at the mouth,
  • @Eskimorwop
    I do, I do! Because I love you! 8-> ;))
  • Oh god, I spelled a word wrong :O
  • um just because u get pregnant at 17 doesnt mean u did it on purpose and for her being 17 she sure shows alot more maturity than u
  • @Eskimorwop you rock! and I said I agree that she is a terrible mom , as she stated here let me show you ( paste copy ---ashleyfew 12:40AM Permalink Report

Where's your medical degree at? Considering a lactation consultant, obgyn and pharmacist say the medications I took were safe, I'm really going to go with- THEY'RE SAFE. And, shocker, my OWN drug book (davis' drug guide for nurses,2011) says its safe as well! Oh my god, I'm a terrible mother for breastfeeding! )
  • @mama_kat u think u can fix this? It has been sunk appearantly, but bitches keep finding it. Please? Sorry Kelsie, not to get ur shit shut down, but damn, they need a brick in da face, for real! Like I said earlier....POOOOOOOP DUST!
This discussion has been closed.