My age, really?

Comments

• the drs wouldnt prescribe it if it wasnt ok. duh. and i was taking more than ashley. im pretty sure drs are more educated than u
  • lmao poop dust
  • @lovinmy4 they all need to be deleted. Drama starting bitches with no lives don't belong on a pregnancy/paranting forum.
  • @ralphjordan I love you too!!

@ashleyfew dude check yourself...wait into rehab that is. Wtf I don't know what I'm talking about?! I'm sorry I didn't get to the Ashley school for dumb fucking idiots. I never said that it was dosages either I said depending on the fucking drug. And yes he amounts of the medication play into affect tooo...but omg wait you went to Ashley school for dumb fucking idiots and you were the top of the class.
  • @ashleyfew
    Don't call me love. I don't like you, so therefore calling me that is gross.

Okay Kelsie. You STILL haven't told me who I am. You are together...for now. How many break ups now? Because you KNOW he breaks up with you every other day.

How about when you got mad over the you thought you might be pregnant, then took a test, went to the doctor, then wanted advice but when you got it, you got mad at everyone because you know it all? That is correct! Again Kelsie knows it all and thinks Depo causes false positives on pregnancy tests and in reality she is an idiot. Who cares who got you a cheap bracelet? That proves what?
  • I certainly hope the real women of pregly see this and understand how come the REAL pregly is probably gonna be unaccepting of ya'll....see...rwop should be the rbop...shame
  • agreed kelsie
  • @BentleysMommy716 cry me a river or better yet an ocean .
  • @jazzi89 then please tell me why drs and pharmacist go over the dosages together to make sure that it's safe for the child to intake?! Wait I'm sorry I'm wrong all together and don't know what the fuck I'm talkin about
  • @californiadream that's what I've been sayin
  • Stfu this is so stupid
  • No he doesn't break up with me everyday. False info again. And how many mother fucking times do I have to say that my ob told me the hormones from depo can cause a false positive you dumb cunt.
  • Kelsie needs to go back to elementary school...that shouldn't be a problem because she just left like 2 years ago. PARENTING.

@jazzi89
    %-(
    There are ALWAYS Dr. Feelgoods out there.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ya and her dosages are fine. my dosages were higher. quit fuckin bashin ppl that u dont know. grow the fuck up
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hmm well i happen to like my dr feelgood then cuz apparently he had no idea what he was doing and just wanted to help feind my addiction
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Kelsie is a big girl. She felt so grown up saying the 'C' word. Oh my goodness! Didn't your pal @ashleyfew prove you wrong on that and you got all sad and made a status dedicated to her?

What does RWOP have to do with this @Lovinmy4? Who are you to say anything? You scared to say who you are?
  • @LovinMy4 oh boo hoo you cry baby !!!!! and my answer to you is mom kat is not
  • She didn't prove me wrong, she proved my ob wrong? Sorry I believed what my ob told me :O
  • seriously y dont u guys find someone else to pick on since thats all ur here to do
  • edited December 2011
    @BentleysMommy716 wash your dirty lilttle mouth , calling other people the C. word , that's not cool TWAT !
  • Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt. I'm such a little kid so I'll act like it :) cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt CUNTTTTTT. That's what y'all want right?
  • Ooooorrrr the fact you have to argue about everything and be right about everything?
    You sure got mad enough at her, didn't you? Because you had to make statuses dedicated to people who piss you off and make posts on here about things? If you were that mature you would have let it go.
  • Ashley and I had previous issues before that. But let's go on talking about what we don't know again! :)
  • @BentleysMommy716 hi lilttle kid :) I will call your mommy and you're going to get send home oh wait how old are you 12? wait 7
  • Then why did you make this post...?
This discussion has been closed.