hardest job ever....

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
A Mother of four kids.... I have four kids all under the age of 9 and I feel so overwhelmed most days... when does this get any easier??? I am one burntoutmama.... :/

Comments

• Totally agree w u! So worth it tho!! :) hang in there.
  • :) thanks I'm trying I just will be so glad when I get a good routine going with my kids and my daily house needs, ie cleaning and cooking. Right now everything is still crazy, but I'm trying to just get by... my youngest is 5 months today and Christmas break has me off track again...
  • Girl!! I know what you mean! I just had my 4th on 11/23 and it is way harder. My son turns 2 Friday so he is still getting into everything!! We will get through it :) Love to death but....whewwww!! All mine are 8 and under!
  • edited December 2011
    Yep I have a beautiful two yr old too.... I love them to death, but wow its harder than I ever imagined... I call daily life at my house Crazy Choas!!!! [..]
  • Girl, I know what you mean!! I have 4 all under the age of 12. It does get eaiser or you just get you use to it! lol When your feeling over whelmed have hubby keep the kids and get out of the house, do something for you. I like to read it relaxes me. I take lots of showers!! My hubby gives me alot of help, i just say hey i need a min to myself, and sometimes I feel bad cause he works 2 jobs, but taking care of kids is a job too!! Just make sure you get some me time!! if you ever need to talk I'm here just message me!!:)
  • I have 4 too! It does get crazy. I agree with starlilly, thats just what I was gonna say! It will get better and its normal to feel overwhelmed. Just try to find some time for you:)
  • My brother and his wife have 4 kids .. 5 1/2 yr old girl, 21 month old boy, 9 month old twin boys, shes exhausted lol
  • @starlilly my hubby helps me a lot too and its such a blessing :) I will definetly hit u up on those really bad days when I need another mother of four to cry too... lol and @momof4gregory glad to see I'm not alone either... @cjohnson11 wow I would be totally nuts with 4 under 5!!!
  • 4 kids here, but they 3 older are 14,12 and 10...each has a social life, extra activities and different sports or classes they take AND go to different schools. Totally understand not having a routine. I feel like I am winging it mist, if not all of the time. Hang in there momma, it has to get better :)
  • Thanks @cicelia I think u have it hard bc dating scares the crap out of me to think about... teen yrs in general scare me..lol
  • You just have to make a schedule and follow it as best as you can. I'm on baby (biological) #5, and I know we're going to have to work around some of it when the baby comes, but try not to go too far away from the schedule. Its super hard at first, but once you get it, it becomes simple. :-)
  • Thanks @cristinalynn I know I started getting a somewhat routine and then my older two got out of school for holidays, through me for a loop. Hoping to get back on a routine at the first of yr :)
  • My kids have been acting crazy since they've been out too lol...I think it's the holidays
  • Me too its wild :O