Whats the meaning of ur kids name? Or weere they name after.someone ect..

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
My babies name is camila and its french, spanish and latin. It means free born and noble. Her second name is luzzet. We went with the name because my mil name is maria de la luz and hubby wanted camila to have it on her name and we came up with luzzet.

Comments

• My daughters name is Leora (Lee-or-ah) Bree. My mother passed away 7 years ago and I wanted my lo to be named after her. My moms name was Laura so I choose Leora and my mil name is Sabrina but everyone calls her Bree, so after both grandmas :) that's a beautiful name btw :)
  • My son name its Jamard named after his father, he didn't want a jr, so we used his middle name. He's second name is Xavier because I've always love that name and its runs in the family
  • @akmommy love the name and how u changed laura and combine it with bree.

@jay_july1 love the unique name jamard havent heard of it before.
  • @Camilasmommie thank you but everyone gets it wrong lol, even my mother has but I love it lol
  • Isaac, wich means laughs a lot or something alomg those lines lol
    And second name Misha, it was the closest I could get to Michael, it means one with god, is hebrew, and the russian pet name of Michael. Its also the name of one of my favorit actors.
    Hubby picked the first I got second lol
    Also neither name is after anyone in our family. To many people would feel hurt and left out and I wasnt going to give him a super long name or have a bunch of kids to make everyone happy
  • My first son loved my cousin Charlie so much and when my second sob was born I wanted a name that meant something to Marcus but without calling him mark or something like that so we picked Marcus favorite persons name Charlie, also I love hun to bits too :)
  • My daughters name is Daya Krystine. My boyfriends nickname is Day so we just added an A to it and my name is krystal and I originally wanted to name her Krys because my grandpa always called me that but everyone thought it sounded too manly so I came us with Krystine so it can still have krys in it (:
  • @1106krystal thats really pretty! my lo has an old fashion name, Madison (because i liked it and it went with her middle name) Faye, after my husbands grandma. If we have a boy at some point his will be Wesley (after hubby's unlce) Thomas, hubby's middle name. But have no fear, next girl will get mine and my grandmas middle name, we were thinking Londin Ann. My mom has an ugly middle name lol I couldn't imagine putting Elaine with anything
  • My sons name has a lot of meaning..his first name is dustin after his uncle who passed away, who's name was justin. (Changed the first letter to go with my husband, his dad, and grandpas names that all start with d) His middle name is allen after my dads middle name..his initials are DAD which are his other grandpas initials :)
  • Emilio zachary named after his daddy
  • My first c
  • Oops.

Connor Douglas...Douglas after his great grandma

Jack Logan...Jack after my grandfather
  • Michael-John Vivian ~
    Michael after my dads middle name.
    John is my hubby's middle name (which is after his granddad)
    Vivian after my granddad.

Benjamin Jack ~
    Benjamin means Beloved son
    Jack was my nans nickname
  • Everyone always thinks I made up my son's name, but I didn't. His name is Leven Matthew. Leven was my grandfather that passed away when I was a young child. And Matthew was a cousin of mine that passed away from cancer while I was pregnant.
  • Tristen Lee, I was 17 and in love with Brad Pitt in Legend of the Fall. Treyton Keith, I wanted a T name that wasn't crazy but not common. Alex James, I didn't name. He was named before I was aware I had a new son. Aldon Louis, he is our baby to be. Louis is my daddy's middle name and Aldon was the only name we agreed on.
  • Vincent is Latin and means victorious; to prevail; to conquer.
    He's named after Vincent Price, Vince Garauldi and Vincent Van Gogh. :)
  • My oldest is names Sariya (Sa-ri-yah) it means my lady my princess... My son's name I'd Charles James name after dad and grandad
  • Skylar Isabella Louise
    Skylar after the wife on breaking bad my husband heard it and loved it LOL which is fine cause my mom named me after a contestant on a game show.
    Isabella Louise after both of our grandmothers who passed
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My son is Joseph Lon he is a Jr. But his middle name is also from his grey Granddaddy bc his dad was named after him.
    Kaydence Abby-Gail Raegan
    Kaydence is what daddy fell in love with but I chose the spelling plus we dont know anyone with that name.
    Abby-Gail is for my grandma Gail I hate the name Gail so I put Abby I'm front but hyphened it to show its for my grandma
    Raegan I absolutely live This name. If she would of lived id probably call her that. My family was planning on calling her Abby-Gail. Bur now we all refer to her as Kay
  • Khloi- we liked khloe but my husband is from kenya and no one could pronounce it, so we spelled it with an "-" to be phonetically correct.

Kerubo because its her grandmas name :)
  • @Kimberly4411 Madison Faye sounds nice I love Londin tho
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughters name is Alegrya which means happy in italian and her daddy picked it out as for her middle name Nicole is after her older half brother Nicholas
  • My sons name is Tekoa Luis.

Tekoa - was derived from the bible and means "to unite the people in an instant"

And Luis is my husbands middle name. Which means "defend the people"

Lol I'm a big nerd when it comes to names <3
  • my daughter is named after my dad. he passed away a month before i gave birth...his name is charles so we named her charleze :)

for my son my bf didn't like the names i picked aiden/braeden to he just added a z and we got zaiden.

we wanted a name for my daughter who i am still preggo with to flow with their names so we picked hazel
  • We didn't want to name our boys after anyone, we wanted them to have their own names. We picked names that sound all American to us. We have a Brett Daniel and a Brody James.
  • My dd is named Piper Ann. We just liked piper and Ann is my great aunt, mom, and my middle name. My ds is named Woodrow Michael. He is named after my hubbys grandfather and father.
  • My sons name is Jaiden Jamal . Jaiden means one who is thankful for god & god has heard . And he was named Jamal because that's his fathers middle name as well.
  • my sons name is Lucas Balmore ( Bal-mor-a) he's 2 1/2 . my ex named him , Lucas after the guy on 1 tree hill (his fav show) & Balmore is my ex middle name . I wish I would of named him what I wanted I regret it but he grew into the name lol .

my daughters name is Lola Elvira , she's 8 weeks today . she is named after my great grandma . (Lola Elvira also) my Grandma is so happy that finally someone named their baby after her ! even though they don't have the same last name their initials are still the same L.E.R <3