Pictures of Keegan.. 2 months old.

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
I don't think I ever uploaded pictures of Keegan after having her so 11 weeks later I figured I should since I was so close with a few people on here and they've never seen her.

Photobucket

Here is right after getting her ears pierced.. she only cried for about 90 seconds.
Photobucket

She was a tiny 6lb 6oz baby.. now her little face has chunked up.
Photobucket

@momof22be & @garagebandfan How are you ladies and the little ones doing??

Comments

• She's a cutie!
  • She is so cute!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • aww what a cutie :X love her lil eyelashes
  • Aww! I tell everyone if my girl is bald I'm piercing her ears too lol!
  • She is adorable
  • She is a cutie! I clicked on your profile pic and I def think she looks like you!
  • She's gorgeous. At how many months did you pierced her ears?
  • SShe is adorable! I wish I knew how to put pictures up...Mavis is doing awesome..not quite 8lbs...she still nurses like a newborn..im tired haha
  • Omg shed so.freaken cute. :) I love her chub chub give her a kiss for.me!!!! Here's jasmine

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/mnviking2011/2011-12-05175019.jpg
  • Thanks ladies!! Sorry it took so long to reply.. I stayed away when the forum was reopened.
    @excitedforoctober when she was younger her and her daddy looked identical. The older she gets the more she is starting to look like me. Which is a good thing.. haha.
    @garagebandfan If you create a photobucket account (you can do it on a computer or cell phone) you can post links to your pictures. I'm so glad she is doing good! She is still nursing every 2 hours? Wow, I bet you are super tired!
    @momof22be She's definitely put on the chub. She was a tiny 6 pound baby then it was like one day I got her up from a nap and she had packed on the pounds. LOL! AWWW I love that picture of Jasmine! Adorableeee!!!!
    @annaluis I had her's pierced at 11 weeks. The place we had them down & our pediatrician just recommend making sure she had her first shots, specifically the DTAP shot.
    @Babyluv8 She did have a lot of hair the she got to where she rubs her head on everything and its all fall out except for along her neck in the back. Even when she was wearing all pink and was in a pink carseat people would say "oh HE is so cute!" Really people.. a boy in all pink? HAH
  • Thats exactly how it is with my baby, when he was born he looked exactly like my bf, now he looks more like me :)
  • And omg the same thing happened with my baby, I cosleep with him and one day when I woke up and looked over at him it was like he grew these chubby cheeks during the night! I was like uuuummmm what happened?! ...even my bf noticed when he got home from work! Lol, and I hadn't said anything to him about it.
  • @1stwoodsbaby ya she still nurses every two hours or more during the day, I feel like she is always attached haha...oh I sent you a friend request on facebook... magen Saunders
  • She is so cute!!