8wks and spotting

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
I know it is normal to spot during pgncy but I can't help but get worried I don't have a doctor yet my insurance won't come in till the end of jan. I'm 8wks having some light spotting and since I had a c section 9mo ago my scar is hurting (doc said that would happen if I got .pregnant soon) is any of this abnormal or am I ok I don't want to go to the rr unless its something serious bc I will have to pay the costly bill..but can someone shed a light on this..maybe someone who has had a c section not to long ago and is newly pgnt??

Thanks

Comments

• Idk sorry :/
    Bump?
  • If it's light spotting I wouldn't worry much. If it does get worse or your tummy starts to be painful then go in
  • I would go in if I had any amount of bleeding. That's just me though. Maybe just call your docs office and talk to a nurse? They can let you know if you need to be seen or not.
  • She doesn't have a dr...
  • edited December 2011
    I had a c secretion in august I'm pregnant again my scar hurts too...in fact it started hurting before I found out I was pregnant I think that is going to happen I know it takes a year to heal so I'm a little worried but it will b ok ..if u have bleeding or puss then worry ...about the spotting it is normal for many women but I never spotted so I'm not sure about that...see if they have a local free pregnancy help center they probably can help u get in with a doctor or nurse
  • Can you just call your doc that delivered your last baby, just for advice?
  • Hope everything is OK hun
  • I spotted around 8 wks with my daughter. It was light reddish brown. They said it was normal.
  • edited December 2011
    I been spotting since I was 4weeks and stop @ 5weeks and today im 6weeks and started bleeding blood... I had a sono today and saw the heart bea... but I'm also on progesterone now twice a day
  • If you start cramping thats when you should be worried.
  • If you start cramping thats when you should be worried.
  • May be bacterial vaginosis(bv) sp? I had it my pregnancy& spotted around 7-8 weeks. I would imagine your scar would hurt since you had surgery& now your growing another little blessing in there. I would go to the doc asap bv can cause miscarriages. @SalasMommy
  • Cramping was normal for me in my last pregnancy
  • It sounds pretty normal. As long as the spotting is darker, more brownish, and not bright red... and no more than literally spots. I have been there with my son and insurance not kicking in... Hard to decide when you should go or wait it out... I will be sending good thoughts your way! :)