what kinda music does your baby like or

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
what is your babies favorite artist or band???? My littleman really likes nicki minaj!big sean, drake,lil wayne, rick ross, lmafo,katy perry, rihanna, luke bryan, jason aldean,blake shelton, billy currington, the band perry ,chris young and he also like miranda lambert lol. he really don't like rock. But his favorite singer/rapper is nicki. if he is crying all I got to do is put on her songs and he stops crying or I will put on her videos and he will just stare at the tv I don't know if he like her voice or her body lol. Got pretty good taste for 7week old lol

Comments

• Poor baby, he likes Nicki Minaj? You couldn't get me to like her with $1,000,000!! :p

Anyways, my daughter seems to like country a lot, especially slow songs. I'm convinced she has a little crush on Jason Aldean because every time his music videos come on, she starts talking to him haha.
  • Lol..Lillys 4 1/2 months and she has a cd of classical music she listens to when I'm in the shower or she's in the bath! She loves it and she also likes bob marley and reckless kelly..and sublime. Same as your lo she cries and the music settles her again :) I think she has good taste! She also like jazz, anything but fast rap or too much bass. Her eyes get all big and she makes a weird face lol..and she likes when I play guitar for her :)
  • Classical music, piano music, celtic music and oldies lol
    Pop, rap, hip hop, rock make him cranky
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lilsugarsmomma. Yes he is like nicki #1 fan lol. I'm going to have to buy kids bop for my son lol. He can't listen to the verison I listen too lol.

@Momtob Its such relief when u play their music and it instantly soothes them

@littlefae rock really makes him mad
  • edited December 2011
    Haha.. I love nicki and drake and wayne... nevaeh is 5 weeks old and ever since she was 2weeks old she has liked drake.. its only one song that will get her to stop crying shot for me by drake... play that and you will get intant silence... LOL
  • My lo loves kiddie songs. I just play the toddler station on pandora on my phone. She's spoiled now and wont sleep without her tunes. Lol. She's 8wks
  • Tessa loves radiohead, modest mouse and band of horses lol. It's such a coincidence that I do too!! ;)
  • @mommimisha I really think he has a crush on nicki lol. He likes the song super bass, dance big sean feat nicki I will def play that song for him .
    @graciesmomma I play some toddlar songs I got him this toy that plays mozart
    @girlsloveink87 I didn't think about the softer rock
    @starrxoxo9 I like modest mouse :) not sure if my son does
  • Haha that's my boy!!! Try it... its a slow song.. im a sucker for drake lol
  • Khloi loves lmfao! And david guetta stuff. I think she likes how upbeat the music is. Everymorning we listen to "sexy and I know it" before getting out of bed, but we change the lyrics to, "I got a poopy in my pants and I aint afraid to show it, I'm messy and I know it" lol!
  • Lol that's too cute @becci
    I love david guetta I just wanna dance when I here his music lol
  • @starrxoxo9 so does mine! He also loves the Beatles, Nirvana, iron and wine, kalai, and Dr. Dog. :) My son's got pretty awesome taste in music.
  • Lol my baby was intrigue by the video with nicki minaj I think its called dance lol he cried when it went off I had to replay it but we were headed to the doctor office! He was not happy to see it get turned off lol it was so weird!
  • @musicmomma Omg we LOVE Dr dog!!!! I was playing them while I made dinner today :)
  • Yea its dance. lol my son is the same way. I think its because he likes all the booty shaken lol @hot2cold87
  • @starrxoxo9 we saw them here in Philly in November. It was amazing!
  • My voice. LOL. We don't play our filthy music around her. :P
  • @stephforever89 lol his daddy was like yea boy u have good taste do u see that body lol made me want to turn it off even faster!
  • Mine stops crying to lady gaga bad romance. He also likes Dave Matthews.
  • Lol @fate I'm going to have to get kids bop the music I listen to has the f word like everyother word. My dads gf is always joking around saying my son first word is goiing to be the f word. Which I've really slowed down on cussing I'm dropped the f word. Now its sh*t lol

@hot2cold87 Lol my hubby is the same way

@jaxmommy81011 I love gaga :)
  • My 5 year old said the f word. :| She learned it from a man in the grocery store. "Mom, can I have this fucker barbie?" No you may not!
  • My daughter is such a man girl. She loves any man singing. And talks and cop's such much more at men and women.
  • @Fate lol that too cute in a funny way. I'm not sure how I'm going to react when my son says a cuss word. I know its going to happen. My nephew use to say the fu*k a lot so my mom taught him to say fudge instead lol.
    @1stwoodsbaby aw that's too cute