feel like ive been kicked by a horse!

hey ladies, was just wondering if anybody else has felt like me? Im 8 weeks pp after a csection birth ( my second) and my stomach feels extremely bruised and tender all the time. Its not near my scar but higher up?

Comments

• I had that too. I chalked it up to my muscles going back to normal and I was doing too much.
  • @kteebeth thanks hon, I didnt remember having this pain with my son but hes 9 so maybe I just forgot. How old is your lo?
  • @JoshnEviesmum this was my first c-section, so I'm new to that pain because my first was a natural birth...but not by choice. My lo is 10 weeks.
  • Ah I see, congrats mama what did you have? How old is your eldest? This pain is driving me mad, I just want to feel normal again lol. How long did it take for yours to settle down @kteebeth?
  • @JoshnEviesmum, I had a boy, Liam. My oldest is 5yrs old and named Andy. My pain happened on Thanksgiving and lasted about 3-4 days. Did u try heating pad or tylenol? Oh! And underwear hurt to wear too! Lol! Whats ur baby's name?
  • Aww you got two boys, I was hoping for another boy but we got a little girl, her name is Evie and josh is my eldest. Yeah underwear is so sore. Havent tried the heat pad tho, might give that a go tonight x