Tommee Tippee Bottles

edited December 2011 in Babies
Have any of u ladies used Tommee tippee bottles?? & do u like them. Im planning on buying Nyla some 2moro.

Comments

• We Use those and have never had a problem!
  • @Ashley_smashley thanks for replying :) ill keep that in mind.
  • Yep I used wit my 18 month old worked great no leaks an easy cleaning
  • That's what nolen uses and he loves them with my older ones I used the droppin playtex.
  • @mrz_jackson2anpreggo @eeyore @sophiasmom11 thanks ladies ive been wanting them but i really dont like the shape lol
  • edited December 2011
    I had them. Easy to clean, leaked sometimes and it seemed like the nipples always colapsed. I use Dr Browns bottles now. Love love love them. No air bubbles anymore, nipple never colapses..sry can't spell tonight
  • edited December 2011
    @bonita85 i know wha u mean about the nipple bc medela's nipple does the same thing & i hate it. I think i might get dr browns they have the 4oz size bottles & its perfect bc Nyla drink 2.5 to 3oz :) & thanks mama for ur input ;)
  • My lo didn't like them to much. They did leak a little.
  • Get the Dr Browns at Walmart if possible. That's where they are cheapest. You can get a started pack with 2 4oz bottles and 3 8oz bottles comes with 3 little cleaner thing for the blue tube things and 2 extra nipples that are size 2
  • edited December 2011
    @bonita85 thats where i saw it online but i will be going to Walmart 2moro bc the 3 pack of the 4oz is only 15 bucks. She doesnt need big bottles right now shes only 3 months :) thank u tho
  • Yea the Dr browns are awesome I used them wit my first baby
  • I loooove Dr. Brown's bottles! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I love Dr. brown's, I just hate washing all 101 pieces.lol But they've worked great just like @bonita said. I've been using them since I had Julian and no complaints besides having to wash the diff pieces. I had no idea Walmart has them too, thanks:)
  • @mrz_jackson2anpreggo @xkooxreex thanks ladies ive made up my mind... Dr brown it is ;)

@juliansmommy heyy homie lol :) i remembered u told me u used dr bown but wat do u mean it has hella pieces??? Isnt it only 3 pieces to a bottle lol :-/ ohhh nyla takin studio pics with her cousin 2moro :)
  • edited December 2011
    Its not that many pieces I exaggerated a bit.haha The small tan colored piece is the one you really have to clean thoroughly with the small thin brush. That's the piece I hate the most because when you are rushing you can't just do it quickly. Lol But besides that they work great:) I can't wait to see the pics.
  • Ohhhh lord... I hate washin bottles!!!! Lol i just sent u a video of nyla to ur email @juliansmommy
  • Lol I know me too...My battery is low I think that's why I can't watch it...I'm gna charge it n a minute:)
  • I love Dr. browns bottles. Yes, the little tan piece can be a pain but it takes only a few more seconds.
  • edited December 2011
    I think you should change the title of your post to Dr. Brown's bottles...lol
  • @juliansmommy lol seriously everyone loves dr brown. Ima have to tell all u ladies husbands on ya lmao
  • I love my tommee tippee bottles. don't buy the sensitive belly ones though...they have to many parts to wash and the regular ones work just as well!
  • @crystaldawn0830 wow i didnt know there were different kinds.
  • Hey girl, I wasn't able to watch the
    video. It said the file was too large.lol
  • @juliansmommy foreals, ughhh. even on the comp??? The video wasnt even 30 secs i dont think. Lol thas weak..... Did u watch the ufc fight. There was a guy From stockton fighting n he won hes known for his stockton slap haha thas wat they Call it. His name is nate diaz
  • I'll have to watch it in the am on the comp:) I dnt watch ufc fights they kinda bore me...lol but Luis does, he said that guy Nate is caulky n ghetto...lol...I love watching boxing...
  • @juliansmommy ufc fights r the shitz lol :)) & i luv boxing haha. Just dont like sports too much. Yeah he is ghetto lol but he can back his shyt up.
  • I am so sick of my tommee tippee sensitive tummy bottles! It takes forever to wash all the parts and can be annoying when we're out and about. I received parents choice (walmart brand) bottles at my shower and give LO those on occasion. Not sure if they help with gas so much. She seems the same with either bottle.
  • @misspregger6989 Ooooo Weee just by u starting off ur sentence by saying that ima trust u on that lol im not buying tommee tippee anymore. Ima try dr browns bc it seems like everyone loves them so far.
  • I've had 4 kids and I've used the drop-in, regular bottles, breast bottles, nuk, playtex, Dr Brown.. but this bottle is by far the best.

But please note... You can't determine the bottle, your baby has to. I went through 6 bottles before this one and Haylee decide she liked this one the best.
  • @ynvtish how would i know if she likes it?