Mommys help me with my lil ones tummy?

edited December 2011 in Babies Health
My daughter is 2.5 months old now and I need help! Her tummy is always full of painful gas! I've tried changing my diet it didnt help tried every brand of gas drops nothing I do tummy massage but it doesnt make it go away... What do I do?!

Comments

• Bicycle legs? Also, gripe water works wonders for my baby's gas pains. She's 2.5 months as well. the gripe water works almost instantly.
  • I tried that stuff and I'd didn't seem to help I do bicycle legs too several times a day
  • I'm stumped then. Those two things or just bouncing my baby seems to do the trick.
    Hopefully someone has other tricks to help.
  • Maybe she's not gassy? Gripe water should work right away. And it should be given with every meal.
  • Try the gripe water again. I didn't think it worked the first time, but every other time its amazing
  • Ok I'll try it again. It's definitely gas she tenses up pulls her legs in cries then when she finally pushes a couple out she's like perfect! Until it starts again a lil later. And when it's not gas she's PERFECT like never ever cries
  • With my son we called it "toes to the nose"....worked every time! Literally lay them on there back n gently take toes toward nose...he would let us push them out!
  • edited December 2011
    Or chamomile & ginger. It helps my daughter BIG TIME! She likes it because its sweet too. I give her 1/2 tb and she farts and burps right away. Its in a small bottle that says tummy soothers with winnie the pooh in the front. It works wonders O:)
  • My daughter ended up needing non lactose formula. She is allergic to cows milk which was causing gas and a extremely distended belly.
  • I'm in the same boat I've tried everything to ease my babies pain but can't find anything.
  • My sweetie is having this problem as well.. :( my pedi said to only feed them for like 10 min on each side cuz after that they just suck air. It has helped a little. Burp them good too, but not too much or they end up swallowing air. Gl, :)
  • OOh also try giving her something to suck on and lay her on her side. That helps too. And swaddling if she likes that