Any one else that is 24weeks

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I am due iN JunE and just wanna know how are the other mothers doing how are yall babys what changes are yall going threw

Comments

• Im due in june as well, im 25 weeks today!! My baby girl loves to kick, usually all day!! I feel great but have bad back pain. How r u doing?!?
  • Ugh I have lots of back pain I cant be standing up alot aww so your having a girl. I wont find out till tomower what I am having.
  • I'm due June 29th I'm 23 weeks :) having a really hard time sleeping at night,but love feeling my babygirl kick and move around!
  • I'm 25 weeks tomorrow......yay
  • 25 weeks and in a lot of pain! Back pain hip pain headaches and cramps... but he is really active. And I'm starting to get morning sickness again. It when away after 1st trimester 2nd was wonderful now I'm entering 3rd and its even works than i could've imagined lol
  • I'm also, do in June 25 I can't wait I would b in my third trimester soon
  • I'm due June 24 and I'm 24 weeks today my babygirl is very active.... having a lot of pains down n da pelvis and vagina area but everything else great can't wait til June to c mommy"
  • I'm due June 24 and I'm 24 weeks today my babygirl is very active.... having a lot of pains down n da pelvis and vagina area but everything else great can't wait til June to c mommy's baby....
  • Im 26 weeks with my second baby girl!! I've had an amazing pregnancy for both of my girls, and so thankful for that! @Selena did you find out the sex of the baby yesterday? Congrats to all you ladies!
  • edited March 2011
    Im due June 28... I think 25weeks...dont exactly know how many weeks..dr keeps changn it...;-) my bby girl moves alottt, lotz of hiccupps, and pressure on pelvic area, my back is killling me.. it has been a longgg hard preg. Im lucky no morning sickness!! Just soooo hard to sleeep!! ;-(
  • I am due june 25th for my 4th. Last time was twins. Also having a girl. Seems like we all r!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats, ladies! I'm 26 weeks, due June 14th. Found out he was a boy at 13 weeks! (He was showing off, typical man.) Also tons of lower back pain, and on my 14 hour days, my feet and ankles swell eeeeeek! Are y'all getting so anxious to meet your babies??!! And is everyone being super nice to you?
  • @babykixalot.... your due on my bday... how exciting... Im a twin, lost my twin brother 9yrs ago. He got murdered, that is why I prayed for twinz!! No luck.... ;-)
  • Aww so it seems like all of yall babys arr kicking I havent felt my baby boy kick it moves but he dnt kick .
  • BabykixAlot:: yes everybody is being so nice to me it feels worried aha.
  • The Dr First Told me I Was Due June 18 then they said June 16 Now they Are sAying June 10.
  • Im due june 22 this will b my fourth child. Its a boy! So we r even 2 girls n 2 boys. My back is killing me and I I varicoise veins all down my leg... Never had them with the last 3.
  • I'm 26weeks 3days having a boy he kicks sooo much and my back is killing me but I'll all be worth it once he's born!!!oh I'm due june 9th
  • I'm 24 weeks, my due.date is June 25 and I can't wait my last sonogram my stubborn baby leg was up covering the goodies. But my baby showed me the backside but the tech said it looks like a gurl but wasn't sure the changes I'm goin through Omg I'm breaking out I'm Hugh but my hair is growing back pains ugghhhh I cant wait to have my body back LOL
  • @betty I'm sorry to hear that! God bless!
  • Im 24 weeks today(: due june 27th. Hehe im so excited to meet my son(:

What's the hardest thing everyone has had to go through so far in their pregnancy?

Mine would have to be everyone saying a lot of stuff behind my back. Im a jr in high school and im only 17. By boyfriend is still with me and he's 18.
  • @babykicksalot; thats so funny that you found out you were having a boy at 13 weeks! The same thing happened to me! Haha I was 14 weeks when I found out I was having a boy. Like you said, typical men. Hehehe
  • I'm due June 24 with a girl and I'm also 24 weeks. .. my girl is very active.... I'm having a lot of pains.... I'm carrying my Girl low
  • Junemomma1@. thats how it is with me. People at skool sayin shit but with the people on here telling me what I can do. I dont kare no more what they say
  • My baby boy is not active at all. He dont move that much and I havent felt him kick yet. Or I proubly have I just dont know how it feels..
  • Im 25 weeks. Im having my first baby boy n im due June 17. He is very active n moves n kicks alot.
  • Im due july 12 but it keeps getting closer to june,,, im 22 to 24 weeks,,, its a boy and im really tired!! Ive got pain in my hip and legs but im dealing with it ,,,, good luck to all u ladys
  • I'm due June 24th with a girl. She's my first!! I'm having back pain and hip pain...some crampyness but overall pretty good. Think i pulled a muscle in my groin a month ago and it still hurts. Maybe just a pregnancy symptom...ready to meet my sweetheart!!! She still won't let daddy feel her kick.