how did you...

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
Come up with your lo's name?

We got our daughters from two of our favorites movies...kill bill & whip it. Her name is Beatrix ruthless.

Comments

• We knew we wanted to have the middle name faye after hubby's grandma. And i wanted a first name that could be shortened, my name is kimberly but went by kimme growing up and my husbands name is christopher and goes by chris. So we decided Madison and if she wants she can go by maddie. Haha sorry it was so long! I love your daugher's name! Its so different!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry for the triple post
  • Oh that's so pretty! @kimberly4411 thank you we def wanted something different we did want her to go to school and have people in her class with the same name cause my name is brittani so there were at least two others with the same name...we also call her trixie for short.
  • My daughter's name is Keegan Lanette. Hubby's and father in law's middle name is Keeton so we attempted to make that a girl form and got keegan and mine first name and my moms middle name is Lanette so we just used that to keep it in the family.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Very cute ladies!
  • Our sons name is Kyle Jeffery. We were 18 when we had him and hubby wanted him names after him but felt he was too young to be a SR. So we just flipped it. Hubby is Jeffery Kyle. But we call him Diesel or Tank since he's been big since birth! He's now 4 and they all just stuck!
  • Ill be naming my little girl Athena Shea. Athena is the goddess of war and wisdom and I wanted my little girl to have a strong first name that was different but not out there. Shea is because she's going to have a lot of Irish in her n I was going to name her that if shewaswas a boy and since its unisex and Irish it just fit great :)
  • We got allyssas name bc I worked w a alyssa she was awesome and its the only name we could agree on and her middle name Ann is passed down from my Nana to my mom to me and to her
  • I have 4 children and 1 on the way,dont no what this one is yet but my 2 daughters are mia and layla-jade and my boys are brandon and louie,cant wait for my 20 week scan to find out if its another boy or girl
  • Everyone def put thought into it...I know some people who haven't and it'd just sad
  • My son is called Archie Jack, Archie because we liked the old names and he looked like a lil old man lol and we loved the name, also Jack has I loved. Alfie ?Jack from day one and Jack is oh's grandads name
  • Our new baby girl is going to be Miah Lynn... Hubby's name is Jeremiah and my middle is Lynn... I have always loved the name Maya but love this spelling! My oldest daughter is Cameron Ashley and there was really no rhyme or reason to that lol. I was so young and thought it was pretty?! My son is Caeden Kelly - Caeden was the ONLY name my husband and I could agree in and Kelly is my Dad's name! :)
  • I love Archie...its so different! @samiuk

I love the way you spelled miah...luckily when we were picking out names we didn't argue too much about it @pregrnmommy
  • My daughter is Zoe Athena. Zoe just cuz we both liked, i wanted something that wasnt common but not too unusual. Middle name was my paternal grandmother's name (and it's my middle name as well)
  • My son is Denver James, Denver because it was the only name we both loved and James after a family member that passed away.
    My daughter is taylah Robyn my partner got taylah from a coke bottle (dont know if its happening anywhere else but coke bottles right now are labeled with names ass promotional thing) and Robyn is after my sister because she is amazing!!
  • @britt21 its getting more popular over in uk I think
  • We have Leo Stuart Thomas and Riley George Dalglish
    Leo is a name we both liked but both our Grandads are Leonard so its a shorter version, Stuart is OHs name and Thomas is a middle name which runs in my family. Riley is my mum and stepdads surname, George is OHs dads middle name and Dalglish is the surname of OHs boyhood hero and the current Liverpool FC manager