i broke down and took a test

Comments

• I hope she gets blood work BC a positive is a positive. There's a reason why she got a positive!!!! If she's getting three negatives and a positive something isn't right and she needs to be checked out! There could be something wrong and if there is its better to catch it earlier then later!!!! Why would she leave us we all are here supporting her and have been there for her!!!! She needs to just keep her head up is all and just know that things will work out!!!!
  • I feel like ita happening all over again.
    @momofsoontobe7
  • Go get bloods, i had 4 bfns before confirmation with bloods, i was nearly a month late before i got a bfp on a urine test, thinking of you xxx
  • Go get a blood test hun it may be too son for every test to register I'm praying for you
  • Lots of hugs and prayers for you Amber xx
  • I Agree with everyone.. Blood test!
  • I agree amber.
  • Don't go anywhere!!! Go get blood work though hun. There maybe something you need to know! All I know is something isn't right and you need to be safe then sorry so go get checked out so you don't mess things up in the long run and you can't have any more!!! Just go do blood please!!! @ripKaydence
  • edited January 2012
    :( dont give up hope.

We're always gonna be here to support you
  • Aww congratulations!
  • We love u amber!!! Get some blood work done & don't get too upset over it. U will be blessed with a healthy baby, I have no doubts. And if for some reason this isn't it maybe god us just waiting till daddy will be home to go through it with u!!! Big hugs! >:D<