Bloody Nose..??

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
Every night for the past week, Ive been waking up in the middle of night with a bloody nose. At first it was just a little bit of blood, but it seems to get worse & worse every night. Now its ALOT of blood. Never experienced this? Is it normal? Any opinons? Im kinda freakin out. Never have I even had a bloody nose except if I hurt my nose or something.

Comments

• & Ive also had a severe bad headache lately...wonder if that has something to do with it?? Hmmm....
  • Often the blood vessels inside your nose will swell and bleed sometimes when you're pregnant. Remedy? A humidifier may help!
  • I got mine alot jumping into a hot shower while prego! And sometimes when I woke up. It'd be a lot too but clot up after a few seconds. My mom told me its when we get hot or something. I think there was something that explained our body making twice the amount of blood so it was normal to get a nose bleed. I think I was reading it on this app in the random info section. Hope that somewhat helps!!!
  • My humidifier is my life saver most nights. Still have some congestion but the bleeding has cut in half. Also saline nose spray helps a bit.
  • Okay so its completely normal? Lol. Ill go get a humidifier in the morning then cause my nose & head is killing me.. But its not like congested or stuffy, its just painful..like I hurt it but I didnt...
  • Mine bled with my son the books say it's very normal