SEX

edited January 2012 in Health
As Crazy As This May Sound Im Just Sooooo Curious To Know Has Anyone Ever Had Sex On There Cycle? How Was It & What Were The After Effects?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Lol this is so tmi but I have my shot has messed me up and well bf was like put the towels down! I would never do it with a heavy period but long as u wash up first n not bleeding heavy u want see the blood until after! Lol I'm so embarrassed :">
  • No lubrication needed...enough said. ;;)
  • No. I haven't.. Hubster wants to, but ewwww.
  • @hot2cold87 Don't Be I Have Been Spotting For 4 Months Bcus Of My Depo & Yesterday Bd & I Was Like Bump It,,, It Actually Wasn't That Bad
    @crisjoe I Knoe Right =)
    @Fate It's Not That Bad
  • Just think ewww because all that stuff is supposed to come out and its getting shoved back up there. :/
  • @fate My Cycle Is So Light I Could Wear The Same Pad For A Week If I Wanted Eeewww But I Would NEVER
  • I have before, I don't personally like it. It's messy, & usually if I'm bleeding I'm sensitive down there. It's only a few days without sex, eh.
  • I Had To Do It Bcus I Was Going Crazy Bd & I Haven't Had Any Sex Since Last March :/
  • edited January 2012
    Exactly my situation I have been spotting for 3 months and I refuse to have anal sex lol [-X
  • Yes... in the shower, it helps slow my flow and less cramping
  • I've done it before. Its a matter of how comfortable you are with your period and how comfortable you are with your partner. My husband and I are both comfortable with it, but only on occasions. Personally, my sex drive increases during me cycle so I'm always in the mood. Word of advice, gravtiy does wonders so be careful if you take top.
  • I used to do it all the time it's really not bad at all just put a towel down or dio it in the shower
  • I agree with @rosiepie my period cramps definitely get less severe
  • Luckly I Don't Cramp & I Was Scared To Take Top But Whats So Bad About It?
  • I think (dont quote me) I've actually heard Dr Lisa on the Drs say its good to have sex on ur period
  • umm I dont really know haha, I know that I wont do it if I'm actually bleeding bleeding, like heavy, and hubby does not want to either. But I remember in the past if I was supposed to be on my period and it was just spotting and very light we would put a towel down but I dont think there was ever a difference in the sex or much blood showed up. I'm on the birth control pill though and have been since 18 (not well preggers though), I'm now 24. If you have taken the pills before you know that it has the three weeks for regular pill and then the one week you are supposed to be on your period. WELL my period is not regular not even with the pill, it is still late all the time by a couple days. I always have taken the pill at the same time every day and not missed, I ended up pregnant with my first son on accident and I blame it on having sex while on your period... or when I was "supposed" to be on my period. Because that week of pills that you are supposed to be on your period are just placebo pills and dont prevent pregnancy, so since my period was late we just had sex anyways and never used protection. It never dawned on me until the doctor explained it all to me that I must ovulate later and that the pill does not protect you on that "period" week. So now I refuse to ever have sex during that week of pills unless we are using a condom, and we both hate those, so it hardly happens during that time of month.
  • Can I Get Pregnant?
  • & If So Will I Still Bleed & Not Know It?
  • I dont think so, not while you are on your period. I was supposed to be on mine but it didnt come until later so we just didnt use protection bc I thought the pill was covering it all... if that makes any sense, I dont really know how to explain it all.
  • The way I think of it is there is always a CHANCE you can get pregnant if you are having sex, no matter what steps you are taking to prevent it.
  • Well my husband and I must be weird because we both enjoy it, lol and do it often while on my period. Come to think of it, my ex and I did too..Hmm. And like @usafwife said, my sex drive skyrockets when I'm on my period. Or it used to, hope that doesn't change after baby!
  • We Had Sex Monday & I Have A Dr Appt Next Wednesday Do Yu Think Thats To Early To Test
  • This may be gross to everyone but, I LOVE sex on my period... I have the worst lower abdomen & vaginal cramps during my period and this may be TMI but, the orgasms are amazing and it relieves those cramps like nothing else can. Lol. Hubby can't stand the sight of blood (I have to lead him to the shower after and he keeps his eyes closed until I tell him the water is running clear, lol), but he loves when I'm on my period because he knows he is getting really good sex! :">
  • I Feel So Much Better Now Knowing Im Not The Only One That Has Sex On My Cycle =)
  • Do Yu Ladies Use Condoms
  • This is what my husband said about this topic: Lol they can have it.. I don't like looking like a murder scene after.. And I dont like the taste of blood, and it feels different.. And most of the time you don't even feel good, so how could the woman even want sex with cramps and bloating and mood swings? Lol

Hahaha agreed!
  • Haha me abs my hubby are hs sweethearts n we never hot enough of each other and we did it all the time on my period but just used protection (I.e. towels ) lol
  • This is tmi but I loved it while I was on my period!!! It helped so much with my cramps!!!! We either did it in the shower or put old towels down. My fiancée and my ex husband didn't mind at all BC they could get real rough!!! Sorry tmi lol but I think its great just my opinion!
  • We Didn't Use A Condom Lol & It Was GREAT