so sad

edited January 2012 in Current Events
I start work on Tuesday already :( I was off for 8 weeks with my lo :( I don't want to go back at all... I wish so bad that I could be a sahm but we need me to work.. wish I could just win the lottery and stay

Comments

• My boy starts daycare monday so I feel ya. I go back to school in a week so we decided to give him amd I a week to prepare.. lol... You will be ok!!
  • Thanks... it will be nice to talk with adults but I will still miss him :( hopefully your lo handles daycare well :)
    @lilbit01_209
  • That sucks... I dont know what I would do if I wasn't able to stay home with my babies
  • I have to work too. :( I miss my baby so much during the day. It gets better and I will say find the joys in your lo's daycare (if that's what you're doing) cause I love seeing my son's art work and stories about his interactions with other babies. It makes it a bit easier. I'm lucky though I work right by his daycare so I get to visit him on my breaks.
    Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @musicmomma were not doing daycare, and I guess that's another reason I wish I didn't have to go back, now me and my by will be on different shifts he'll watch him during the day and ill take him when I get home, so ill be missing my bf and baby :/ im sure ill be alright... it just bums me out