babble

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
So my lo is at the age where he starts to babble (6 months) and my husband swears up and down that he says "dada" and understands what hes saying lol.i told him its just his babble its always more never just dada lol.....men

Comments

• Lol don't burst his bubble! I'm sure it makes him feel special that he thinks lo says his name :-)
  • Lol my bf says that they always say daddy first it makes me sad cause I tell him to just stop talking about it. He already has a kid this is my first and I'm tryin to enjoy every moment and feel like his not letting me. But there are other things that make me feel like this. But I agree just let him have fun with it and u have fun with it as well u sounds start saying lol I swear she just said mamma hehe :)
  • @alexiyasmommy @jules i would let him have it but he trys to rub it in my face lol i think its funny but he gets on my nerves lol
  • Ya I can't tell you to feel otherwise bc thats how I feel too... I hope both our kids say mamma first lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jules yes me too!! good luck
    @rileyandme lol thats cool i would rub that in his face lol
  • Lol we should just keep saying mom to them over and over @jay_july1
  • My mom told me to teach them dada first so you can say 'honey they want you' when they say dada in the middle of the night
  • My little one loves to babble as I'm rocking her to sleep or when she's in her swing she just started doing this its so funny and cute but after awhile I just want her to suck on her paci and go to sleep lol...sell be 15 weeks tomorrow
  • @jules yeah i kno but @jennalynne87 has a good point lol
    @ thats cute my son babbles when he wakes an dim changing his diaper
  • My baby is 6 months old. She's saying "MaMa" first baby out of 4 that said MaMa and instead of DaDa..

I'm sure she doesn't know what she's saying... But I like to "think" she knows..
  • lol ya she does...
  • @ YNTish awwww thats socute!!!
    @jules but itll b nice to tease him on it if they say mama first
  • @jay_july1 oh yes it would lok I'm gonna focus on that side of it hehe