Punctuation Please

2»

Comments

• Its not an english class and if you don't like it, then don't read the posts with it. I'm pretty sure that's simpler and a heck of a lot nicer then making people like @Jules (and I'm sure others) feel bad for something they can't help.
  • @rileyandme
    @newmommyfed2012
    Thank you guys. Thats how I see it as well if you don't like the post bc its not good enough on punctuation then don't read it sounds easier to me as well. And although I had great education once I was adopted before that no one cared if I even went to school on a daily basis so part of me is still catching up.
  • edited January 2012
    This is why women can't get along. I don't know any men that are gonna sit and complain about some grammatical errors. If this is the worst you can find though, I think life is in pretty good shape though :)
  • @kayycarter I couldn't agree more!!! I didn't realize people needed to proofread on a pregnancy forum.... Get out of here being so judgemental!!!!
  • I believe I saw some posts where they let
  • I believe I saw some posts where they let their babies type. They don't even know how to spell. Now you're hatin' on their babies. Lol.
  • Punctuation = Functuation...

HAVE FUN!
  • Poor babies gonna develope a complex before their first birthday! Lol. @Vtmamajuju
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.