Condom poll.

Condoms are horrible.. lol but if you had to choose which is your favorite brand/style? & least favorite?

My favorite has to be durex!! The pleasure pack with the ripples :)

My least favorite.. lifestyles. Ugh they slipped twice and feel soo rubbery.

(Btw I just had a baby girl & currently on bc but were just double sure were protected. One little diva is hard to take care of I can't imagine two lol)

Comments

• Skyn is my favorite ..less notocible (sp) & I'm allergic to latex so my options are limited .. lease favorite is ..hmm probably lifestyles had 2come off n me n one pop while on!
  • I have no idea, I dont usually buy them but if I do it is trojan the very thin kind. I hate them and cant really tell the difference between them, the whole time I'm usually like omg I hate these stupid things and just think about ripping the thing off of him the whole time haha. Hubby hates them too so we just try to stick with my bc pills, and only use the condoms if i messed them up or am on an antibiotic.
  • Life style natural I'm alergic to latex these make me break out less
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lol just going through my past discussions and came across this.. i dont even remember writing this and i thought it was funny.. so

BUMP!!
  • @mommy2ari lol there called fire and ice :) we tried those and i loved them but my bf hated them lol

@kristaf22 what's the difference between regular trojans and trojan chraged? lmao about the balloon thing .. omg I knew a girl who used to use a plastic bag when she didnt have a condom on hand...oww & yuck! 8-X
  • @kristaf22 hmm i see lol ohh wow thats crazy i wonder why too..
    & yup.. idk what she was thinking.
  • Both of my kids were due to broken condoms, durex and lifestyles respectively. Just sayin'
  • I've used condoms maybe a handfull of times in my life... I HATE them. Always been on the pill religiously so we've never had scares (well, the pill and PCOS will do that I guess). HATE HATE HATE them. All of them. I'm an equal oppertunity hater. :-q
  • Hahahhahaa @redshadoe0 whahahahhaa the fire and ice ones literaly fn freeze u hahahha my vag was so cold
  • Shit, I haven't used a condom for like 3 years. I don't even remember anything about them besides brands haha.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lifestyles are sooo greasy feeling! And they smell weird lol. The ice/heat ones are amazing feeling. Not too into the ones with the ridges. They get uncomfortable after a few thrusts :)
  • I like the skyn. I have a latex allergy as well and the skyn didnt bother me too bad
  • Durex has been my favorite. I'm gonna have to try the fire and ice ones even though I hate all things Trojan. The lube sucks and they smell so bad.
    But we hardly use condoms. Not our favorite thing. ;)
  • We're kinda limited with the trojan magnums, but I like the thin ones..until they started breaking, and now I'm pregnant thanks to that happening!
  • As a guy I can safely say they all suck lol and I agree with @RedShadoe0
  • I'm with @RedShade0 I hate all brands of condoma plus imalergic to latex blah
  • Yepp I'm with @redshadoe0 hate them! All of them!