Hi Old Friends!!

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope they realize they got two if the best daddies. So awesome glad your dreams came true.
  • I am so happy for you! No idea how you are keeping up with two little ones. :) Congrats!
  • So stinking cute. Congrats guys.
  • Congrats guys, I'm so happy for yall! I've been following your story for a long time, and I just know yall are great parents!
  • Oh my gosh!!! You guys... I can't believe it!!! That is amazing. What a beautiful update... I couldn't think of better! These two children were sent from heaven just for the two of u! :) u have no idea how big my heart (and face) is smiling right now! Wow what blessings... I wish I could give ya a hug!!! Haha it must be so crazy, and worth it!! Now they can grow up together :) So do we get update pics cuz... U know I'm gonna bug u for them! >:D< congrats u guys... I am so incredibly happy for u!!!!! And thank u so much for tagging me bc I'm not on as much anymore without it as an app on my phone! Tag me if u send pics!! Or, I'll see I on fb ;) lotsa love!!
  • Yay that is wonderful news!!!! Our baby Scarlett is turning 5 months old too! Wish u lived close to Denver, we could do play dates!
  • Yay that is wonderful news!!!! Our baby Scarlett is turning 5 months old too! Wish u lived close to Denver, we could do play dates!
  • Congrats I have been following your story that is sooooo freaking awesome :D and the babies are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations that's so exciting so happy for you
  • Congrats! You have beautiful children!
  • That's amazing,so happy for you all!
  • Awww congrats!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ best of luck to u both! I'm sure she is excited with a baby brother