AS FOR MY TMI

edited January 2012 in Health
i thought i was constipated went to the er today because it got horrible well felt like an ass because i did all this stuff for constipation either i pulled a muscle or im one of only 10% who pass a kidney stone with no blood ha well my muscles are spasming sp

Comments

• Oh you poor thing, feel better soon xox
  • Feel better soon hun!
  • @prayin_4_twins it was a kidney stone passed two this morning so i was one of the ten percent
  • Oh my, r u feeling better after it passed?
  • @mommyof3girls i feel almost 100% better lol
  • Kidney stones are worse than labor! I had one at about 7 months preggo and it actually caused contractions it hurt so bad! My doc swore it was a pulled muscle, made me feel like a huge baby, and only sent me for a renal ultrasound to humor me, and my kidney was triple the size it should be! Good news is that I had no issues after it moved and I passed it weeks later (no blood for me either!). You might be a lil sore for a day or two but then back to normal! Feel better!
  • @ready2bmommy i know right i kinda felt like an idiot and than i passed them this morning and i was like ooooo now i understand my husband my mom nor my dad understood or even tried to i took care of my three kids ages 3 2 and four months without any pain meds and i did everything my daughter was so freaked out i thought i was dying and i drove myself to the er