To all the pregly's with no....

Comments

• Heyy!!! Im Ashley 22 ftm of a handsome 6wk old little boy! Ahmad is his name and I love him soo much.. We live in Maryland. Oh yea, me and bf have been together two years and got engaged in July!
  • @ta2edblondie i enjoy it too!!! i love that she is the first person i see when i wake up and the last person i see before i go to bed. i'm sooooo in love n n ever felt this way before. i want more too but i def wanna wait.
    @Junebuggbabie85...hey alicia! u have came to the right place if friends is what u want lol. how r u enjoying being a ftm?
  • Hi I'm JoJo, but you can me veeveee, lol. I'm 27 and I'm TTC, well not until April.
  • @ashcashj congrats hun!!! how's little Ahmad doing and how is it being a ftm?
    @everyone who is ebf?
  • @veevee well i would send baby dust ur way but i'll wait to throw it at u when it gets a little closer to april lol. do u have any kids?
  • Thank you. No just a bunch of nieces and nephews and little cousins.
  • @taytay thank yu! He is great and gaining wait quickly! I love being a mommy its soo much fun! I absolutely love it!!!
  • @veevee oh ok...why r u waiting until april?
  • @AshCashJ so do u all have a date planned for the wedding? How much does ur lo weigh now?
  • edited January 2012
    I have been TTC for while with no luck. I stopped back in July to give my body a break. Then me and my guy broke up. I got a new job that required a lot of lifting. Then I met a new guy and we started dating 3½ months ago. So we just want to wait awhile.

Although right now with the result of a bad condom (never get condoms from a gas station). I could be...but I'm just waiting to see. AF is due on the 27th.

If I am pregnant I would be ecstatic. If not we still have April.
  • I'm Corina. I'm 27 with 2 babies, a 5 year old little dude and an 8 month old mini princess. I live in Utah and work full time for eBay. Nice to meet y'all!
  • @taytay we were thinking june 2 cuz our son was 6lbs 2oz when he was born but idk for sure yet... He weighs 8lbs 2oz
  • @veevee well good luck hun...im hoping everything works out for u all!! n omg gas station condoms suck!!! lol i got prego the third time i ever had sex using a condom but i lost that baby.
  • Hey girlies, I'm friendless lol..... I'm Rose & I'm 24 with an almost 7 yr old boy & a 5 1/2 month old baby girl?.. Oh yea I'm married, too. @junebuggbabie85 I live in tx, also.... I live in W tx
  • @TayTay they are but we were too cheap and lazy to go to the store and buy some and now look where we are. I'm sorry to hear that.
  • @AshCashJ aw he's a chunky monkey lol. i LOVE chunky babies. my lo is skinny n long but in my eyes she purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect lol. she has always been a little small. she is in the 25th percentile for her age. she is 9lbs 9oz n she is 2.5 months.
  • @veevee lol gas station condoms r soooo convenient tho lol n aw thanks..it's ok tho. that happen yrs ago n i have my little princess now who holds the key to my heart :)
    @rosiepie ur not friendless anymore...u have us lol
  • Hi ladies! I want friends too! I'm Kelly and I'm 25 with an 11 week old baby girl who i love to pieces! I live in Colorado with my husband. We've been married for 2 and 1/2 years but together for 5.
  • I am ebf also @taytay
  • @TayTay Lol they are. Well I'm happy that you got your little princess.
  • @taytay lol yea he is sooo cute! Aww im sure she is perfect! Wow I was 9lbs 9oz when I was born!
  • @kjackmom hey girlie!!! how's motherhood? n how is breastfeeding going for u?
    @britt21 how is breastfeeding for u? r u a stay at home mom or do u work or go to school?
  • @AshCashJ yeah she is a skinny mini lol...she is super long tho. she is in the 75th percentile for her height...can we say model status lol
  • Lol yes girl! It looks like yu might have a little model on yur hands! Look out!!!
  • @TayTay It's amazing! So much better than the best i could have imagined :) and bf is going really great now. She's a pro. We really struggled for the first 6-8 weeks in every possible way and i was so frustrated but i refused to give up! How is everything going for you?
  • @TayTay It's amazing! So much better than the best i could have imagined :) and bf is going really great now. She's a pro. We really struggled for the first 6-8 weeks in every possible way and i was so frustrated but i refused to give up! How is everything going for you?
  • Stupid phone...
  • What is ebf??