To all the pregly's with no....

Comments

• @Yeseniadiaz59 @taytay I used to be a stalker too! LoL when I was preggers I would have questions but the forum was closed. Luckily someone else would have the same issue n I'd have my answer. So thank u preglys!
  • @GirlsLoveInk87 yay! I finally found someone that lives close!
  • Hi ladies! I'm a PREGLY loner too! Melissa and I'm 26 with an 11 week old baby girl. I live in Houston with my fiance...we have been together 2 1/2 years. :)
  • edited November 2014
  • edited January 2012
    @wyattsmommy my middle name is sue. My son's middle name is also ray, after his grandpa. We have the same first name and our boys have the same first and middle names. That is too weird lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hello ladies! Im kerry, 25 from uk. I hv 2 sons baillie who is 5 and lewis who is 9wks tomorrow. i hv been with my fiance almost 4 yrs :)
  • @yeseniadiaz59.. I just turned 24 and have an almost 7yr old boy & 5.5 month girly. March 14 will be my 8 yr anniversary
  • Hey everyone, my name is Robyn. I am 25, From Ga, married and we have a son who will be 4 months on Sunday!

@mommyfor3 hey new friend! Our little ones have the same birthday!!
  • @Stephforever89 hey my name is LeeAnna, I'm in Franklin NC in the mountains. I am 31, I have 2 daughters Brianna Faye 14 and Amanda Lee 10 and I am about 5 weeks
  • @mmomma1013 hey bff that's awesome!
  • @taytay bf is going well for us. I work 32hrs a week so I come home and pump half way through my shift. I have an over supply which I love! I have 9 1gal ziploc baggies...I just took seven of them to my parents to put in their deep freezer cause I was running out of room lol.
  • @britt21 r u taking anything to get ur supply like that
  • I could use a friend!!!!! lol.
    My name is Krystle, I'll be 29 in July. I've been married to my best friend for five years now. Monday we will be together for 13 years! We have Allison who is 3.5 and Ashton who is 3 months. I'm a sahm. This forum has helped me out in many ways and I thank you all for the laughs and advice!!!! :)
  • @mom924 wow 13 yrs....congrats hun! N if ur lookin for friends u came to the right post lol
  • @lovemysofi LOL same here for the most part your answers are in here somewhere we just have to look: )@rosiepie wow we have a lot in common were do u live I live in Houston,TX I see u got married at a young age as well I moved in with my hubby 2months before I turned 16 and everyone thought we wouldn't make it but here we are 8 years later and doing good: )
  • There are alot of priest from Georgia on here that's where my husband family is from kindda wish I was there so I had some mommie friends that were close.
  • @AshCashJ ur son has my brothers name, xcept his is spelled with an E AHMED:)
  • Hello, I'm Amina from Seattle, original from San Diego. I have a 4month babygurl, I'm 23 years young turning 24 in march, I have been with my husband for 4yrs happly married for 1yr:)
  • @inneedofbabydust your probably about hour and half from where I live at. I live in cleveland county. Nice meeting u :). we go up to the mountains each fall for a little crusie. mainly up too chimney rock, fontana damn,tail of the dragon and cherhola skyway.
  • @taytay no I am not, I've been one of the lucky ones that have an abundance of milk.
  • @isnino aww.. Its bf nickname lol his name is amadu but we didnt want the baby to b a jr so we gave him daddys nickname lol
  • @taytay its going great! I love having mommy-son time lol.. I dnt wanna go back to wrk and leave my baby
  • @AshCashJ I know how u feel. Today is my first day back n I miss my baby like crazy!