Whats your favorite clothing label for baby?

edited January 2012 in Just for Fun
I absolutely love Little Me

Comments

• carters an old navy. o an baby gap lol
  • @jsmyonlylove my lo has soo much o.n. and gap that im tired of looking at it. Lol.
  • I love love love carters! They're pretty much the only brand that fits my Mia right!
  • edited January 2012
    Well her everyday clothes is carters I love all the animal print, hearts and hot pink lol.
    the only name brand I bought her so far was juicy couture :)
  • Umm I'd have to say osh kosh.... I had never even heard of it till this past weekend (hubby looked at me like if I was from another planet) and within 10 min I had my arms full.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 lol almost everythin he has is on an gap cuz i work at on an i end seein somethin i like literally everydsy so he gets lil gifts everytime i come home from work lmao. e's soooo spoiled ugh
  • I have a boy so its not that easy finding boy clothes that I like but I love baby gap and carters.
  • edited January 2012
    My son wears a lot of jordan outfits,rocawear,ecko,nike and timberlin I like some of old navys stuff and baby gap
  • Id say pumpkin patch but its closed note, thank goodness for online shopping and nordstrom.
  • My daughter has lots of clothes lol. I think carters is my First choice although she does have clothes From Baby gap, she has Baby phat & lots of Baby clothes From khols. @myheartzx3 i want sum juicy couture clothing for Nyla ;) take a pic of Hazel when she rockin that juicy juicy haha
  • @rosiepie omg every one kbows osh kosh! :) lol
  • I will take a pic. They are all in 3/6 month tho. Gotta convince the bf to bring me to get smaller ones lol. Do u have a nordstrom rack around? that's where I got hers its like half the original price :)

Oh yeah I forgot she has some baby phat and these CUTE hello kitty outfits from her baby shower.

Nyla has so much clothes n she always be lookin so cute with her matching bows n flowers
  • Lol @myheartzx3 oh okay ima have to go Check that store out. We dont have one in the city i live in tho :( i used to WoRk in a plaza that had a nordstorm racks too. I luv that store. Nyla have so much clothes she stay poppin tags lol
  • Garanimals! Haha! Jk. I like whatever I can get. I don't have any but juicy couture is cute.
  • @moodymommie, lol never heard of it...all I knew growing up was dollar store and Walmart lol
  • Carters ftw!!! :)
  • My son wore alot of roca wear, ecko, has like seven pairs of baby Jordans, so its hand me downs for little Logan when he comes...they seem to fit my son well. My daughter I just got Carters bc we have a flea market near by that has a vendor who sells Carters really cheap so I stock up...they both (my kids) are hard to buy for bc they are really tall and skinny so I have to get all pants adjustable waist.
  • @sehra4177 the two sided binki clips are amazing for holding pants. My oldest n youngest are both very thin and very tall!

My favorite stores for my older boys are Crazy 8's n Children's Place. For my baby on the way Carters.
  • @mommyof4boys good idea;) I'm just hoping my new little one isn't totally opposite of the others lol
  • For all my kids, Ralph Lauren is a regular brand, especially for my almost 3 yr old son. For my 4 month olf daughter, I buy every outfit Mud Pie makes and have also been ordering her homemade outfits on etsy.
  • I like old navy and Jordan those are my favs but I also like Carter's his dad doesn't but I love animals on the bottom and Ralph Lauren has the prettiest shoes and I love their little girl clothes but that website is a trap lol!
  • We love the childrens place. I also have some carters and gymboree but for the most part it all was so babyish. I like my lo to look like daddy with is graphic tees and cargo shorts lol
  • Juicy, baby phat, rocawear, Apple bottoms, Dereon an carters
  • We have lots of carters she grows out of them fast but I just love the outfits they make!
  • I work for Tommy Hilfiger so I get it sooooo cheap! Good quality too!
  • edited January 2012
    Carters carters carters!!!...and her homemade bows to match!! Lol my mom just took her on a christmas shopping sore and we spent about 140 at the carters store but we also went to burligton, childrens place, & old navy
  • Raulph Lauren,Lrg,gap,
  • Carters and kola baby from babies r us