To all you breastfeeding/pumping mommies you might want to read this

2»

Comments

• @kristaf22 oh wow that's good...I tried the feeding pumping thing and man that's hard lol...especially since my lo is nosey she likes to move around and look around when eating lol
  • Almost 3 months here I want to bf till he gets teeth :) lol
  • 9 months and still going strong should be done with at 12months
  • 3 months down 9 more to go!!!!!!!! i love breastfeeding!
  • @kristaf22 yeah I couldnt pump and nurse. I nurse laying down almost always unless im out. It hurts my back to nurse sitting up. Im going to call wic and see if they will give me an elictric(sp) pump cause I need to get my supply back up. LO doest want anything todo with food right now only wants boob. And I try to pump after she nurses but it just hurts my hand after 5 mins of my manual pump :/
  • 5 months & not a drop of formula, my lil princess is a chunker too! Wic gave me a pump bcuz I'm ebf and working, just tell em u have to go bck to work asap & they'll give u one, its kinda big & ugly but its a milk sucking beast, totally empties both breasts in 5 mins & comfortably!!! @Proudmommy8789
  • Yay for boobie babies! 3 months strong here. EBF, pump at work.
  • I went 8 Months. She just cut teeth and got a cold and refused to bf. Its been over a week do I stopped :( I'm so sad. I miss snuggling with her
  • IVE SEEN @kristaff22 FREEZER!!!! SHES FULLY STOCKED !!1 AND THEN SOME
  • Ebf for four months so far. I want to make it to at least six months, but my family is constantly trying to convince me that she needs solids. SMH
  • Almost 7 months so far, no formula. I thought we were going to have to start supplementing at 6 months, but we got past a bump in the road and are back to smooth sailing!
    Good job to all the Mommas!! \m/