For those of you with three or more kids?

edited January 2012 in Just for Fun
What kind of car do you have. I have a dodge durango but I need something bigger.

Comments

• We will have three soon and are in the same situation...he says minivan. I'm so opposed to that but not sure what else would work. We currently have a Malibu and a focus. Just.paid them.both off and I really don't want another car payment:(
  • I have an Expedition. 3rd row seating. :D
  • Same situation I have a post about it on here I'm thinkn of a tahow this year or Yukon
  • Igood question. We need to upgrade too. I drive a g6 w 3 booster/car seats in back. Its a bit small for us but it works for now. Once our car note is paid off we'll upgrade.
  • I have a 02 expedition. Saw the new one yesterday (dads rental) and it has way more trunk room. I want it badly lol
  • We have 4 kids...traded our expedition for a durango. Hated them both...but the expedition had more room and better gas mileage over the durango
  • Impala SS but trading for escalade soon...I think
  • I have a ford excursion that seats 8 which is all of us now but with another on the way idk what we are going to do besides go to a yoder toter we call them around here aka a 15 passanger van. I'm not ready for that lol. Or a small bus like john and Kate plus 8 had. My vehicle is such a gas hog and paid off but having the money for a bigger vehicle isn't in store right now!!!