grad school GRE (Npr)

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
I will be graduating next semester and will be taking the GRE to get into grad school. I'm wondering if anyone has taken it, any advice? What can I expect? What did you use to study?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    They have supplemental materials that help prepare you. I did a bunch of tutorials online as well as purchase some study materials at Barnes and Noble. As far as testing day, pace yourself! Time goes really fast. Oh and have a good breakfast! Something that will sustain you for 4 hours. I recommend oatmeal with some protein. I made the mistake of just having a bowl of cereal and I was so hungry I couldn't concentrate.
  • It was 5 years ago that I took them, but I bought the kaplan study book and it had everything I needed to study. I hadn't taken a math class since my 3rd semester but still pulled a 730 on the math section! Good luck!
  • I heard today that 2 more hours have been added to the test. Scary. It just made me more insecure than I already was. Thanks for the advice ladies! I just have to hit the books and stop freaking out