Mommies In Aug.

Comments

• August 18 my second child im 20 and praying for a girl
  • Hi everyone congrats to all of you!
    I'm 22 ill be 23 in June im due Aug. 7 with my second I'm finding the gender today yay! So we already have a 2 year old boy so I'm hoping for the girl so lets c what they tell us today :)
  • IM DUE AUG 7 :) CANT WAIT!!!! :-D
  • I'm due August 23rd with my 4th!
  • Due August 14th with our first!!!
  • Im aug. 30 <3
  • Hello beautiful mamis to be I'm due aug. 28th and I live in ontario ca if any body live close to that area we can hang out and support each other, I'm pregnant with my third and I'm 32 :)
  • im due aug 19th with my first sticky baby im 24
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due august 4th with my first and I'm 20 years old!
  • Due august 28 with #4.
  • And we aren't finding out what we are having this time. :-)
  • Duee aug 19,2011! First bby :) && ill b turning 21 on april 12th!! Xcitedd to b a mommy!!!
  • Aww yayy u got the 3d ultrasound??
  • Ohhh ok .. mee too!! Excitedd!! Did u think it was a boyy?? Hmm ... I wonder if we would similarities like in cravings or something that would equal a boyy..i wanna knows now!! Lol
  • @mum2b0811
    yay we are exactly the same! except I'm 22! im due on the 19th as well...so ur having a boy? congrats...love your little update!! cute :)
  • i want to have a boy @allie8955 and so does hubby x
  • I'm 20 and this is my first baby.! I'm due august 11th.!
  • I'm due august fifth with my first. My husband and I are both 21 and had been trying to concieve for 2 1/2 years! I found out I was pregnant exactly 2 months after my 21st bday. So excited to finally be a mommy!
  • I'm having a boy ladies :)
    Is anyone here from or around Compton Ca.?
  • Hi ladies, aug 12th with our 3rd baby and finally having my little girl!!!
  • @Firsttimemommytobe : omgosh!!! We do have similar cravings!!!!! I crave sour candy alllll the time... I was never a chocolate person n don't think I will b n I love lemons too !!! I always just eat them just like that n everyone looks at me like I'm crazy haha.. Mi stomach low too! Well I barely have a tummy but I feel it low on the right siide bii mii hip bone :) were like twins haha .. Also fruit is a must!!! Ive always loved fruit tho !!!! Ahhh.. Mii weakness is taco bell ! Soooo delicious :))
  • @firsttimemommytobe: yayyy.. I want either boy o grl. Part of me wants a grl so I can have a mini meee :)) haa .. Butt ill b happy with whatever :) wait u already know ur having a boy? wen u due?? I find out the 21st :)) how old r yu?? This is mii first too && ill b 21 on april .. No drinking for mee : / .. Ive nev?? er realy been to panera but looks guud.. I was gon buy bagels the other day @ walmart haaa. Cravings? Lol ..
  • really !!! Imma have to try it !! Where u stay at ?? I'm in cali oceanside :) the chikk caesar burrito frm el polo loco is bombbbb too :) I'm due just a day after u :)) I'm 17 weeks today !! Dangg were like twinz !!!! Mii duee date buddy :)