who r ur pregly bff's

Comments

• That's awesome congrats when is your husband coming home? Our power started flickering again last night luckily its still on. Supposed to snow again today. @mamalove
  • @Samantha nooooooo! No more snow! Lol and thanks we're super excited :)

& I wish I knew... they're stringing him along like a puppet. I'm so fed up...

• LOL @jay_july1 I like you too Haha as soon as we get settled into our home (it's still on the boat being shipped here) we should hang out! Don't have my car either.... Honestly scared to drive on all the white fluffyness cuz I've never done it before.
  • @JsMyOnlyLove is my bff on pregly and in life!! So blessed to have found a new friend and our kids will be best friends!! Living states away but its ok we shall meet one day lol :-)
  • @smcox yeah i am too! Lol im still waiting on my things as well but our car should b here within 2 wks! We should def hang out!
  • Oh wow! You still don't have all your stuff or car? Ahhh I would be going insane! Didn't you get here in November?
  • And I totally just realized I said that our home was being shipped here... Our household stuff, not our house! LOL
  • @smcox lol i knew what yu was saying. but it had alot of paperwork to do to get things shipped and the car is new my hubby just bought one.
  • Ahhh lucky! I want a new car LOL my hubby went to get my car tonight and the engine was frozen so they couldn't get it to start Haha we have to Alaskanize it this weekend. Super excited to get our house stuff though, it's only been a week and I'm going crazy living out of a suit case. Don't know how you've give without so long! @jay_july1 what kind if car?
  • @smcox oh i packed alot! Lol plus i only had mostly clothes back in dc, the hubby had everything else already here. All of jay thing fit in one suitcase so that was great! Well except for the bug things like his chair and swing but they are coming. We have a ford fusion i think the '11 but hubby is mad cus he just saw the '12 and he like it more lol men and there cars smh
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lmelanson we Miss u, where u been. Nyla & i r good. How r u & ur princess any photo update???
  • Omg shes grown so much :) so cute :x
    And what.... Ur pregnant again :) Congrats girl. Since ur preggo again come back to pregly lol @lmelanson how far along r u??
  • @jay_july1 LOL seriously! My hubby drives me nuts with the I want this car, no this car is awesome, but.... Oh this car, now we should get this one! I have an 06 focus and love it but always wanted the fusion. We are trading my hubbys car in the summer for a jeep patriot. hope you get your stuff soon!
  • @smcox yeah me too. My mom lives in a three bedroom apartment with my lil brother an lil sister who should b giving birth soon and her bf stays there too so imagine how i felt when i was there with my lo...lol just want me stuff out of the way so they can forcus on my neice lol. But i want a jetta! Lol thats my dream car but i cant get right now, but soon.....hopefully lol
  • @lmelanson aww she is a doll!! Tessa and I are doing great!! Congrats on baby #2! I agree with @mrsthompson34 now you gotta come back!! :D
  • @lovinmyunborn awww what up!!! Ive been gone but I'm back >:D<
  • @mommimisha heyyyy girll! Lol Ive been looking for you,wanted to know how tjat pretty baby of yours has been?
  • @lovinmyunborn add me on fb misha tunstall ... I'm never really on here anymore I'm always busy lol she's good getting big she smiles and coos a lot now... How is her handsome bday twin
  • @juliansmommy & @gabbyc :) they were there along with me since early in my pregnancy and still are now that I have her :) so thank u ladies for listening to me and for the advice :)
  • @finallypreggo- right back at u girl:).I wish u lived close so we could all hang out.